Home Buying in Young Harris>Question Details

Htalatha, Home Buyer in Canton, GA

I am in the market for a 4bedroom 2to 3 bath two story with basement on about an acre in north east Georgia about 2500 to 3000 square feet home

Asked by Htalatha, Canton, GA Tue Oct 22, 2013

Would like for it not to be in a crowded area ,wooded if possible very little if any carpet lots of wood inside floor and walls

Answers

4
A cabin or rustic style home??? What price range are you considering???
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
the only thing missing is mine is 3 BR, not four. I have 2.05 acres, basement, garage, carport, private, 2,740 sq. ft., well water, PRIVATE, (SEVEN houses in our area) carpeting in MBR and upstairs BR'S and basement has carpet tiles but you can remove them. Ceramic tiles in kitchen. Hardwood in LR, Woodstove in LR, surround deck, walkout basement, 3.5 baths, combination of sheetrock and wood on walls.

contact us if interested: mlpr2@windstream.net OR 706-897-4429 (cell) if you are still looking.
PS: I am a private owner, not a RE agent.
Flag Fri Jul 4, 2014
There are a number of homes that fit your criteria in the area. If you would like to give me a call or send me an email I will be happy to work with you and find the right home for you. My phone number is 706-897-2880 my email is reba.ingram@metrobrokers.com
What part of NE GA are you looking for? Please contact me chuck@ssg-i.com or 706-379-3115 so i can show you what is available in the area. My main area is going to be in the Towns County (Young Harris & Hiawassee, GA) Thanks Chuck
Please E-Mail Me A Link to your website so that I may view your listings Thanks htalatha@aol.com
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
young harris ,Blairesvulle the closer to the forest and mountians the better isolated area htalatha@aol.com
Flag Wed Oct 30, 2013