Home Buying in Dublin>Question Details

Andy Key, Home Buyer in Ohio

I am in need of finding a nice, patient realtor.

Asked by Andy Key, Ohio Thu Jun 20, 2013

Currently, I am looking for buying a single house priced below $300k. Right now, I need to find a nice, patient realtor, who stands on my side, not just tries to get the deal done quickly. I also have a condo and a single house which I intend to sell as well. I can buy before selling the condo and the single house. I know it is getting hard to find the right realtor now days. If anyone here can advise me on the realtors you worked with before and were happy with, please let me know about it. I know the housing market is going up, but unlike the market in CA. That is why I don't like pushy realtors who would keep telling me about this over and over again. Even in 2006, when the housing market was going up like crazy, some people still got very good deals. If you are impatient and in a big hurry, it is very likely you won't find the right house. Buying a house is a big investment, so I want to find a patient and nice, not PUSHY REALTOR.

Answers

10
Andy,

I'm a nice, patient Realtor. And I'm funny.

Seriously, almost 18 years in the business and I am one of only 5 Realtors that only and always works with buyers (I don't take listings for sellers). Check out my website and my blog: http://www.Advocate4Buyers.com (you can get to my blog from there) and check out my past client's ratings on Angie's list if you have access. FYI, too many Realtors act like salespeople. I'm an advocate, big difference.

Jim Deskins
Broker-Owner,
The HomeBuyer's Advocate
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 20, 2013
Hello:

I am a mortgage lender and i can help you with your pre approval and answer all your questions regarding financing. If you want to work with a realtor i can provide your pre approval letter feel fre to contact me

Edwin Mieles
Senior Loan Officer

Residential Finance
1 Easton Oval Suite 400
Columbus, OH 43219
614.754.2754 Direct
614.324.4700 Ext 1561
877.224.7657 Fax
NMLS: 986881
Company NMLS ID: 1652
edwin.mieles@residentialfinance.com
Obviously Andy, you are probably going to mainly get us Realtors soliciting you to pick one of us rather than a referral from a client. As suggested, I would check people's profiles, etc to get an idea for someone that might be a good fit. And honestly, I would interview people and after talking with someone, you will hopefully know if you think that person would be a good fit for you and your situation. I am local in Dublin so let me know if you want to talk further.
I would be happy to help you find a home. I do feel I am a nice and patient realtor. If you would like to visit my website at DublinHomesPlus.com there you will find a video of testimonials of clients I have worked with. Also you will find recommendations on trulia and LinkedIn. My background was in teaching so I work with you and teach you how the process works. Buying a home is a big decision and I will work with you to make it a comfortable and pleasant experience. I have been selling real estate full time for 19 years. I would be happy to meet with you and discuss your needs and hope that you would find working with me a positive experience. Please feel free to email me directily at :
suzettesalyer@kw.com or call 614-581-7905.
Hi Andy...please call me; I would be happy to help you. Have a blessed night!
Thanks, Adria 740-777-0914
http://www.adriathompson.com
Hi Andy, It sounds as if no one has asked about YOUR needs. I would like to invite you to visit my website at http://www.caroltoronto.com and click on the Endorsements tab on the top right. These are endorsements from some of my past clients. You may also like to click on the button about halfway down the page that says ABOUT ME. If you should decide after visiting my website that we should meet and discuss your real estate needs, you will find all my contact information there as well. Looks like you have a lot of potential Realtors here. Wishing you the best with your real estate search.

Carol
I would love to help you! I am a full time experienced agent! I am laid back and fun to work with. Please check out the recommendations on my page from past clients! I have a passion for this job and it shows!! I also have special programs available for the other homes you are selling to help save you in realtor fees!!! 614-581-2086. I work 7 days a week 24 hours a day
Hi Andy,

I totally understand where you are coming from, I DO NOT like PUSHY people myself. I have plenty of patience, and I definitely am not a pushy Realtor just to get the deal done. I will look out for your best interests, and we will work together as a team. I have current and previous clients that I will provide you with their information. Please give me a call, send me a text or email so we can touch base with each other!

Hope to talk soon,
Jerri Davis

Century 21 Excellence
RealtorForYou.JerriDavis@gmail.com
(614)772-7497 (Cell # or Text #)
I would be more than happy to help you we can take as long as needed find the right home. Feel free to contact me at anytime and we will discuss your situation. Neil
Neilmoritz@gmail.com
937.441.4364
I'd be happy to help, Andy. My goal is to find you a home that works for you. You have to live in it and it is a huge investment. I don't take that lightly. My goal is to help you make YOUR dreams a reality. If you'd like to chat, feel free to call or email me anytime. My email is lori.hicks@herrealtors.com