Home Buying in Woodstock>Question Details

connienmurre…, Home Buyer in Woodstock, GA

I am in need of a realtor who could assist in a lease with option to buy in 30189 area. Connie Murrell connienmurrell@comcast.net

Asked by connienmurrell, Woodstock, GA Sat Jun 14, 2014

Answers

2
Hi Connie,

Although a Lease Purchase may not be the best option in today's market sometimes it's the best option for you! We will be happy to assist you from start to finish, helping you find the property and making sure you are well protected.

Please contact us at 678-270-7110 or followmerealtyassociates@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you today!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 4, 2014
Connie, a lease purchase isn't a good idea in todays market for many reasons, the main one being that most of the time, the price ends up being the main issue in a year when you try to purchase the property. If prices continue to increase you may end up buying for a good price but it may not appraise for enough for the purchase to occur. If the prices decline then you may end up overpaying even if the home appraises. My suggestion is to do one or the other, lease a home or buy a home, don't get tied into buying a home you lease.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 23, 2014