Home Buying in Midlothian>Question Details

Bellesheiml, Home Buyer in Midlothian, VA

I am in need of a 135,000 mortgage and have no credit. Not bad credit. Have 20% down,make 30,000. PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!

Asked by Bellesheiml, Midlothian, VA Mon Jul 9, 2012

Village Bank officers are too good to try and do a little digging!! VERY RUDE!

Answers

8
I would try Lee Jean-Pierre at C&F Mortgage. He is great with first time homebuyers and helping establish credit. Also, with grants which it sounds like you may qualify for.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 9, 2012
Thank You for your reply! I will try that!
Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012
If you are still interested in finding out more information about how to build your credit and purchase a home I can certainly help. I am a professional real estate agent with extensive experience in helping home buyers prepare and plan for their purchase, including align them with an experienced and educated loan office and credit counseling group. You deserve to work with a team that can help come up with a solution on how to buy. My name is Tyler Rackley; feel free to contact me directly at 804.545.4456 and I'll point you in the right direction. Thanks!
I may have owner financing options available for you. please contact me and let me know what areas you are looking to buy in. 804-385-2768
The lender will need 3 alternative credit for 12 month and rent.
Ultimately it depends if there is a credit score or not. Might need a credit score to be present to issue financing, but some banks (Wells, BOA) and lenders might not need a credit score and the decision is based on the underwriter and the compensating factors. Alternative credit (12 months of cell payments, electric, gas, etc) will most likely need to be provided. Glad to refer to mortgage lenders who might be able to help.
Hello
I work for Monarch Mortgage my name is Kimberly Pannell
I specialize in alt credit and 1st time homebuyers
You can reach me at 804-337-3992
I would live the opportunity to help you
I have hard money investors. Have you found the house you like?
Charles Merrill with Guaranteed Mortgage 804-370-4577. They have private money investors.