1987copeland, Home Buyer in Marina del Rey, CA

I am in need of a buyer's agent that is familiar with foreclosures in the Marina del Ray area. Looking to spend 700k on a 2 bedroom unit.

Asked by 1987copeland, Marina del Rey, CA Sun Jan 5, 2014

Please let me know if you have worked with foreclosures before.

You don't have to go to foreclosures to spend $700k on a 2 bedroom unit in MDR. I live here, I know. What's the status of your search so far? The foreclosure opportunity here has come and gone and you won't need the hassle of it to find what you are looking for. Call me if you wish to explore more here. Good luck!

I can recommend Endre Barath at http://www.endrebarath.com. I put my sister in touch with him when she was thinking of selling and he was extraordinarily helpful and patient. As a lender throughout CA I have the privilege of working with some great Realtors, and he is certainly one of them. Endre lives in the Marina and knows the foreclosure market well too.

Rob Spinosa
I'd be happy to assist you. Contact me at lenasrealtor@yahoo.com or (310)625-9005.
The first question I would have to ask you is: What phase of foreclosure are looking to capitalize on? The purchase process is different in each phase. Plus you have to be careful when purchasing a foreclosure in Marina del Rey, as many of the condos are built on leased land and a person who is not paying their mortgage is also not paying their land lease. This is just an added complication that has not been mentioned previously.

I have specialized in foreclosed properties since 2004, before the huge downturn when everyone scrambled to become "foreclosure specialists". If you would like to discuss the different phases of foreclosure and the buying opportunities in each, give me a call. My direct line is 310-710-8572.

Shel-lee Davis BRE #01817412
Real Estate Consultant
International Real Estate Specialist - IRES®
Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES®
Certified Home Seller Advisor - CHSA®
Certified Home Buyer Advisor - CHBA®
Member - National Association of Certified Expert Advisors - NAEA
Certified Distressed Property Expert - CDPE®
RE/MAX Estate Properties
424-2HELP12 (424-243-5712)

We would be happy to help. Learn a bit more about us at http://www.williamsonandpagan.com.

Our offices are in Marina Del Rey and we have 30 years of experience selling real estate in the area.

Email me and I will send you the active foreclosures in the Marina.

Regardless, wish you the best of luck in your home search.

Happy New Year!

Chris Getto
Williamson & Pagan

I would be happy to assist you.

Talk to you soon
Jolanta Jonutyte

p.s. I have foreclosure and buyers experience for many years
I would be more than happy to recommend someone for you. Just send me an email with any preference you may have. In addition, I can get your pre-approved which many agents will ask you to do.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer