Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

jeanmarchern…, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

I am in france and i am looking to buy 1(or more) house in detroit(prices are interesting i think). A good location to rent it.

Asked by jeanmarchernette, Detroit, MI Thu Feb 6, 2014

Answers

10
Greetings,

Detroit cam be a great place to invest. However, as mentioned in a previous post, it can also be a very challenging place as well. My team and I service clients worldwide and have done so for some time.

Based on my experience and the experience of my partners and clients, I have written a book regarding Detroit Investment Properties.

If there are any questions that I can answer for you, please let me know.

Ebook link: http://db.tt/WFKIvjkd

Ian Watts - Your Detroit Real Estate Investment Partner
Pierson and Company
Mobile: 313.617.6723
Toll Free: 800.374.5470
Office: 313.744.2003
Fax: 313.748.1017
Skype: piersonandcompany 
iwatts@piersonandcompany.com
piersonandcompany.blogspot.com
http://www.piersonandcompany.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 7, 2014
Ian is a reputable source of income producing property!
Flag Thu Feb 20, 2014
Helo Jean

There are MANY EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES in Detroit..HOWEVER .As an investor you want to partner with some who is not only an excellent agent, but some one who REALLY KNOWS THE AREA...I was born and raised in the city and I know EXACTLY which neighborhoods will yield you the best profit...BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY I know which neighborhoods you should AVOID.

Click on the link below...and I GUARANTEE you will experience the passion that sets me apart from ALL OTHER AGENT

WATCH THIS NOW...AND i look forward to hearing from you....

http://vimeo.com/85676257
Jean, what is your email address? I want to know more about your strategy. I can find you homes that are already rehabbed AND performing with quality tenants! This is my specialty. Give me a shout at larry@realtyflo.com. You need more than a realtor, but an honest consultation. We can email, skype, or I can call you if you give me your number.
We are Great Lakes Property & Investments, INC. We are a full service real estate firm that specializes in management, maintenance and rehab of residential properties in Southeast Michigan. Our service area includes Detroit, Wayne, Macomb, Oakland and Genesee counties. We look forward to working with you on a long term plan that will maintain the curb appeal of the property, as well as realizing your financial goals. Great Lakes Property & Investment, INC does not just collect a fee for collecting rent. Due to our diverse experience, we can handle collections, maintenance, rehabs, distressed properties, evictions, negotiations with banks and much more. In today’s economy, these are all issues that may be relevant to your property. If you need help solving issues with your property or are just looking to maintain the current cash flow, we would love to see how we would be able to assist you. What We Do Property Management, Maintenance and Rehab for the following property types: • Single Family Homes • Duplexes and Triplexes • Apartment Buildings units • Commercial Properties- medical, retail, office and industrial under 400,000 square feet (313) 647-0930 http://www.GreatLakesRentalProperties.com GreatLakesProp@aol.com 'Putting Great Tenants Into Great Rentals"
I have a property in Detroit selling land contract and does Not need much of anything. I suggest who ever you work with that you do Not buy a house where seller is giving you a "quit claim deed" instead of warranty deed. I would be happy to work with you. I have been selling Detroit properties and other cities for 27 plus years. Please call me at 586 663-3433 or email me at pennysbradley@yahoo.com

Best Regards
Penny Bradley
Associate Broker
RE/MAX
Yes there are. Would like some help
The opportunities in Detroit are vast but varies with the area. You can buy a house in Detroit for a cheap price, and renovate it into a beautiful house. Yet if the area is bad, you will find yourself with a lemon, and wont earn any money.

I was born and raised in Detroit and I am familiar not only with the City of Detroit, but the surrounding communities as well. The purchase of a income producing property has to be in specific areas and meet specific criteria.

I am a practicing real estate professional with 16 years experience. My company has successfully negotiated the acquisition, renovation, marketing and tenant placement of many income producing properties. After placing "Qualified" tenants, we successfully managed the property for maximum return on investment.

If there is anything that I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me direct at michael.goodwin50@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing ffrom you.

Cordially,

Michael E Goodwin, Broker
Gemstone Realty
I have some homes listed in good areas already rented and managed. Contact me at aabrams2011@gmail.com or 313 422 5562. We can talk more about your goal of buying another home