Hawkman, Home Buyer in 53227

I am having problems with several different realtors (different agencies). I have contacted them about

Asked by Hawkman, 53227 Tue Jun 23, 2009

several properties, yet have not received a response. It is a small town in a different state I have decided to relocate to. Since it is a small town I prefer doing business with the locals, but I have run out of agents.

Answers

5
What kind of problems are you having? We can help you out in 53227.
Betsy and Ken Head http://wwwbetsyandkenhead.com
Web Reference: http://betsyandkenhead.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 23, 2009
I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with Realtors! You would think in a slower market, that agents would be thrilled to have someone inquire about their property listings. The real truth is NOT ALL REALTORS ARE CREATED EQUAL!. :)

If you need a referral to a competent agent in another state, First Weber has a great relocation department. I'd be happy to refer you to someone who will be happy to help you find what you're looking for. Just go to my website to contact me, I'd be happy to help!

Good luck to you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 23, 2009
It's unfortunate that you have not heard back from anyone. Whether you tried contacting these agents via phone or email, you should have gotten a response within 2 hours. I am available at all times. If I can not answer a call it's because I am with a client, but I return all calls as soon as I can. As for email, I am fully technologically connected and use a smart phone, so I know when I get an email even if I am out of the office or showing homes. My policy is to return all calls or email messages within 2 hours of receiving them and can respond to emails directly from my phone, even if it's just to let a prospect know that I received their message and that I would respond in greater detail as soon as I got to a computer. In either case, as a Realtor, response time to a customer or client is critically important to both the person looking for information and to the Realtor if they to stay in business and build a good base of customers & clients. Which in turn builds customer loyalty, repeat business and referrals. Please take a moment to drop me a line at steve@foxcitiesre.com with your contact information, what information you were looking for and a run down of what you are looking for, and I will make sure you are put in touch with a Realtor that will take great care of you. You can also visit my web site for more information.
Web Reference: http://www.FoxCitiesRE.com
Hawkman,
I also want to apologize for the indifference you are getting from the agents you have tried to contact. Have you emailed or called? Some agents still may be "uncomfortable" with working through the internet, although that has truly grown to be the #1 way people find us outside of personal referrals.
If you are relocating to another state, do you know someone who lives there? Maybe they can personally refer you to a responsible agent in that town. Maybe check here on Trulia to see if there are any active agents participating in Trulia Voices from that area.
If you do need assistance, I would be happy to do some research for you.

All the Best to you!
Web Reference: http://GoPackerUp.com
Sorry to hear about the realtors you contacted. But its true, not all realtors are alike.
West Allis, my old stomping grounds. I used to live and work there for 15 years. I also
have sold homes in that area. There are many great places to eat and drink.
I can help you out if you'd like. email me your search requirements
or which homes you would like me to preview for you. I would be happy to help.
chine@keeferealestate.com

Colleen Hine
262 903 5225