Home Buying in Ocala>Question Details

Matt Wid, Home Seller in 34475

I am going to sell my house soon, It is only worth about 37K It is a dead end st. and sitel is hiring 2 bks away. How much should I list it for?

Asked by Matt Wid, 34475 Tue Sep 11, 2012

The dead end street, makes it good to raise kids, no traffic, no noise. Thanks Matt

Answers

6
Hi Matt. I understand the dead end street is a positive as well as Sitel hiring. ....you say it is worth about $37k- what are you basing that on? What you list it for in a sense will depend on how quickly you need and/or want to sell it as well as market values and sales around you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 11, 2012
I would like it sold by Halloween!
Flag Tue Sep 11, 2012
I'm happy to help you sell your home please give me a call and we can go over the real estate trends in your area. To view some real estate trends in Marion County Fl you can check out http://www.sellmyocalahome.com

Take Care

Dawn Rupersburg

Coral Shores Realty Inc.

6146 SW HWY 200
Ocala, Florida 34476
I would list it for what it is worth, no more.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Matt,
As others have indicated, without knowing the origin of the $37,000 value, or the address of the property, there is little guidance available regarding the price at which to list your home.

What we do know is nearly everyday real estate pros get calls from folks looking for low cap purchases. Homes near the price point suggested, (providing there are no poison pills) are in REAL demand and can be sold immediately to 'A-List" cash buyers.

You have many, many options. You would be well advised to speak with a local professional regarding the best strategy to meet your selling objectives.

Or, you can stick a sign in the yard with $37 K and keep lowering it until you snag a buyer.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Hi Matt

Where is your house located? I have cash buyers. If you want to sell faster, I will love to assistant you. Please email me

Amy Mu
I Sell Houses Realty
amymumd@yahoo.com
amymu,com
Hi Matt, There is only one way to tell you what your home is worth in todays market and how much you should list and sell it for and that is to see it first hand, so that I could get a personal feel for your home. I have to be able to see how the floorplan flows, what the interior condition is like, what is included in the sale, do you have a carport or garage, etc., etc. No truely professional Realtor would advise you without actually viewing your home, as all that goes into the consideration of the actual value, and then of course running the comparables for your area, as well as my personal, professional knowledge of your area. If you are interested in having me take a look at your home, if you haven't already chosen a Realtor to list and sell your home, give me a call at 352-441-0208 and/or email me direct at Mary@MaryDurr.com. I would be more than happy to assist you in the sale of your home.