Leo Shen, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

I am going to buy a 2bed 3 bath room town house in governor's pointe as an investment property. Is it a good neighborhood? Is it easy to rent out?

Asked by Leo Shen, Jersey City, NJ Tue Feb 5, 2013

Answers

3
John Sacktig’s answer
Leo-

Rentals are moving in today’s market.. I do a lot on both the listing and tenant sides of the market, rentals can do well. You need an agent to help secure a good tenant. There are currently 9 units available for rent, from $1400 – 1800 per month.

Your agent would have to know the market and how to drive tenants to you unit. As an expert in rentals and sales in the area I would be able to help you meet all your goals.

Do you have a property in mind? There are a few available and only two 3 bedroom units available, and a number of 2 bedroom units.

Give a call or email and we can discuss your plan and financial options to make this a successful investment!

John Sacktig
Broker/ Manager
Orange key Realty
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Direct: 732-213-1409
HI Leo,

Were you able to find a good investment property you have been looking for. If not, I can certainly help you in North Brunswick. There is a beautiful investment property in Indian Head North development. Its a 2 bedrm townhouse with 1 car garage. Very well kept unit. Rental will be approximately $1,700 per month.
Let me know If you are interested.

Vishal.
governor pointe is a great neighborhood! i lived there for almost 8 years and had no complaints. I had to move because I needed more room. Our family was growing and we needed more bedrooms (We had the two bedroom unit). We moved 1 mile away from Gov.'s point North Brunswick is a wonderful town!