Leo Shen, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

I am going to buy a 2bed 3 bath room town house in governor's pointe as an investment property. Is it a good neighborhood? Is it easy to rent out?

Asked by Leo Shen, Jersey City, NJ Tue Feb 5, 2013

Answers

2
Leo-

As noted, if the price is right. I am assuming that I do not need to tell you the breakdown of numbers of an investment property.. so pricing is important. Rentals are moving in today’s market.. I do a lot on both the listing and tenant sides of the market, rentals can do well. You need an agent to help secure a good tenant. There are currently 9 units available for rent, from $1400 – 1800 per month.

Your agent would have to know the market and how to drive tenants to you unit. As an expert in rentals and sales in the area I would be able to help you meet all your goals.

Do you have a property in mind? There are a few available and only two 3 bedroom units available, and a number of 2 bedroom units.

Give a call or email and we can discuss your plan and financial options to make this a successful investment!

John Sacktig
Broker/ Manager
Orange key Realty
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Direct: 732-213-1409
Leo if you can buy at the right price yes.....strong rental market there, close to trains and NYC bus. both of which will be even better down the road when the train station and transit village come across the road that's slated for completion in 2018.

If you need further help send me an email and I'll be glad to help with this one or others.