CocaRoca, Home Buyer in Franklin, NH

I am going for a conventional loan, and can't afford all of the fees, downpayment, or closing. If the seller is willing, can they pay all of this 4me?

Asked by CocaRoca, Franklin, NH Wed Oct 2, 2013

Answers

2
Hi CocaRoca,
There are many different types of loans out there, including 100% financing. The seller can pay for your closing costs and prepaid expenses which typically run 2-3% of the purchase price. In utah seller paid closing costs are a common practice. However, if you are unable to afford the downpayment or closing fees, I would caution you as there are often repairs that will come up with home ownership. If you have to make a major repair, but can not afford it, you may run the risk of losing your home.

There are many different types of sales, including seller financing, lease option, and rent to own that may work as well and keep more money in your pocket for future expenses/repairs/remodels.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me off my profile.

Best of luck and hope this helps,
Daimon Bushi
They can only pay for the closing cost. You have to pay for your own downpayment.