Home Buying in Lancaster>Question Details

Zhu Bingbing, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I am from China .May I buy " 44544 15TH Street, LANCASTER, 93535, CA" ?

Asked by Zhu Bingbing, Outside U.S. Fri Jan 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3069291687-44544-15th-St-E-1-…

Answers

5
I would like to know if you are interested in areas other than Lancaster. Since you say you are from China, not necessarily in China, but if you are I would recommend you to get a lawyer to represent you in this purchase.

I would love the opportunity to serve you in this purchase. Give me a call, 323 906 6135, Manuel Uvalde Ultrera.
You can buy any property you like as long as you pay cash and can provide proof of funds( POF). The rest is done via emails( contracts, electronic signatures~ unless it is a short sale or REO~ in this case you'll need to print, sign, scan back). Your agent will help you with negotiating of terms and inspections.
There are a lot of nice houses/investment opportunities in that area. The community you asked about has two properties offered for sale, both are short sales( meaning, it might be not the final price)
Thank you . I hope buy a home of California . It's final price is betwin $30000-$50000.My email is wslyyc@sina.com.
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013
Hi Zhu,

Yes, you may purchase any property here in the U.S. as long as you pay cash. If you want me to send you more property listings here in California please send me your email address to g_white@century21.com. Thanks

Gloria White
Realtor/ CDPE
Century21 Yarrow & Associates
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013
Hello Zhu Bingbing,

I am a local agent in the Lancaster area - this property is a short sale, and according to the agent is currently accepting Backup Offers - they would hold the backup offers pending the current buyer not being able to complete the purchase at the close of escrow.

Currently in the condo community there is only one other property for sale - same style as this one for $99,000.

I'd be happy to asssist you in finding a local property.

Tamara Stoebe, REALTOR/Notary
GRI, e-PRO, CHS, QSC
DRE License #01827461
Prudential Troth REALTORS
1801 W. Ave. K
Lancaster, CA 93534
(661) 466-6849
Fax (661) 422-3006
http://www.TamaraStoebe.com
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013
Hi Zhu,
Im sorry but that property is pending. Please feel free to email me and I will provide you with a list of available homes.
DJ Bonner
djbonner@kw.com
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013