Heera0608, Home Buyer in

I am foreign buyer and want to buy condo around $330,000 and downpay 30% then need loan. who can help me?

Asked by Heera0608, Wed Jun 20, 2012

Answers

7
Hello Heera0608,

If you are going to buy in Downtown Los Angeles I would call Jennifer Sallave. She works at Keller William and is a true professional. I used to work with her in Sacramento, CA. Here is her info.

https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.sallave/info

Jennifer Sallave
mobile: (818) 445-0123

Good Luck,
Claire Wills
Dear Heera,
If you are a non-resident you will have to provide a minimun of 50% down in order to purchase in the USA. The non-resident buyers I have worked with in the past have been all cash purchases. You might have difficulty with the price range of $330,000 in all but a few Los Angeles areas.
hello Heera0608
i spoke with a Prospect Mortgage loan officer re your situation. She mentioned you may need 50% down as a foreign buyer. As always, it is best you contact a loan officer to get more details. Let me know if you would like her info.

I sold a townhouse style condo on Figueroa Terrace 90012 for $320,000. great area, close to the Dodger Stadium, downtown L.A.

happy buying!
Myrna Averia
broker/associate
DRE 01269474
There are a few details to consider when you are considering buying a property. Whether you can get a loan or not really depends on what type of visa you have. I just found out one of my buyers could not get a loan with a student Visa. If you are a resident alien you can get a loan. I would talk to a lender to get feedback on your particular situation so you know how to proceed.
If you'd like to speak with someone, I am happy to help. Any of the agents reponding to your question should have a good lender you can talk to..
I have worked with foreign buyers. From the posted area of 90012, your pricing at $330K is slim, but there are a few listings in that range. Plus I have a great mortgage broker. Feel free to get in touch.
Rbattaglia@jjohnaaroegroup.com

Any area and work with the best mortgage person in Los Angeles.

Richard Battaglia
John Aaroe Group
Cell 323 422 7886
Office 323 315 7430
I can help you depending on your area. Where do you want to purchase?
Eileen Lanza
Keller Williams
323.810-7935
eileenlanza@sbcglobal.net
west hollywood
Flag Mon Sep 8, 2014