Home Buying in Lewis Center>Question Details

Morgan, Home Buyer in Columbus, OH

I am first time home buyer working in a bank in Columbus,OH.I dont have money for down payment . I am looking

Asked by Morgan, Columbus, OH Wed Jul 9, 2008

for houses in Lewis center area . Am I reasonable . Can I afford a home (i have excellent credit rating)

Answers

13
The first thing you need to do is get with a reputable lender - (bank, mortgage company etc). and see what you qualify for. There are programs available to you for assistance. When the time is right, I would be happy to help you in your search.

Beth Walters
Keller Williams Capital Partners
614 736-1406
Hi Morgan:

There are maximum income guidelines on the OHFA loans ($65,300/year for a two person household), however there are a few credit unions that allow the seller to pay your downpayment out of the sale proceeds up to 3%.

For more information, give me a call or send me an email.

Brittany Simonelli, Buyer Agent
Revealty
Buy. Sell. Understand.
BBB Integrity Award Recipient
614.940.3067 Phone
614.621.1303 Fax
bsimonelli@revealty.com
Morgan,I just sold a home in lewis center and I'm showing relative of the just sold.down payment asst.is still available w/the lender I use.Email me if your still interested.tjroberts@remax.net for info

Thx,

TJ
Web Reference: http://tjroberts.remax.com
Morgan,
OHFA, an Ohio grant might be of assistance to you. If you need excellent mortgage resource people, contact me and I will forward a list of lenders my clients have used successfully.
Thanks, and Good Luck,
Donna
Web Reference: http://www.donnaboylan.com
The state of Ohio offers a down payment assistance program to 1st time homebuyers. We can offer you a 3% down payment grant with a fixed rate loan. There are liberal income and property limits so please contact me at 614-486-3843 to discuss.
good afternoon....how about a gift for the downpayment...and the closing costs and pre-paids covered too?.......i have almost 14 years of experience...call me anytime... (248) 974-4444.....Bob McClure...Mortgage Now- Farmington, Michigan..I am licensed in your state and can close you in your own backyard.........best regards........
Morgan,
If you are still looking for assistance in home-buying, I specialize in N. Columbus/Lewis Center and have great lender contacts that would be more than willing to answer all of your questions. I have helped several Buyers this year with no money out of pocket home buying. I have an excellent Buyer's VIP program and always offer free no obligation consultations. Please check out my profile, website: http://www.listedincolumbus.com, or call me direct at 614-316-5137. Thanks.
Hi Morgan,

The first thing that any home buyer should do is contact a Realtor who specializes in your local market. This is especially imperative for any first time home buyers. You will be pleasantly surprised how much easier your outlook on buying a home will be. A Realtor will be able to create a buyer plan that meets your particular needs along with setting you up with a reputable lender to find out what loan programs including a FHA option will best suit you. Good Luck!
You are very reasonable and this is a great time to buy. In Ohio there is a specific program that you would qualify for if you do not make more than 65K per your household per yr. that is taylored for first time home buyers. Call me for more infomation.

Dick Murray Real Estate Professional
614-774-7253
I think you will be pleasantly surprised whn you visit a mortgage loan broker: bcollier@metrciti.com
You will find interest in this blog post - take action now to keep down payment options alive! Follow the links to tell Congress how you feel.
The best way to know for sure is to contact a mortgage loan officer and ask to be pre-approved. There are many 1st time home buyer programs available to help with your downpayment and closing costs. Grace Gorenflo Realtor CARLETON REALTY
Web Reference: Http://www.Gr8Hmz.com
Morgan,

Yes, there are first time homebuyer programs available to you in your area. Please email me and I will share the programs eligibility requirements....too long to list here. Tino.Muratore@gmail.com.

Tino Muratore