ihaveitforle…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I am first time home buyer looking for a Realtor.

Asked by ihaveitforless, Philadelphia, PA Fri Mar 29, 2013

I am looking in the Northeast Philadelphia area. I have already gone to my bank for prequalification as well. I am looking in the price range of 80-90K. Hopefully someone will take the time and assist me.

Answers

9
Cassandra M. Bickel’s answer
As an out of the area REALTOR, I will give you some advice. Im sure there are several great agents on here that will be contacting you.

First, I would suggest the 1st questions to ask is if they are FULL TIME or Part Time. In this market, you want someone that is focused as a professional and takes their career seriously as well as available. And 2nd, do they focus in the communities that you want to live in.

After that, some things to look for are if they are knowledgeable and if you mesh well. You can have the most knowledgeable agent out there, but if you don't work well together, it will be a nightmare for you.

Also make sure they are representing YOU and not the seller. It is not a good idea to use the agent that is listing the house as they are representing the seller and not you.

Don't be afraid to ask for references and ask some hard questions. This may be the largest purchase you will ever make.. or the first of many.

Hello, I am not sure if you chosen a realtor yet. All of these people obviously know what they are doing. I would love to help you because I am very knowledgeable and show tons of properties in the Northeast area. There is no fee for using my professional services, my commission comes out of the sellers proceeds. You will know that I am the right person for the job once we meet this week. Let me know what day works best for you to look at properties and I will revolve my schedule around you. Talk to you soon!

Jon Unrath
Weichert Realtors Media
267 968 1505
Well let me get in line but first I would like to you do a few things before you call me to see if we are a match. When you get that qualification from your bank and they say "you can buy a house between x and y ask them what is the total monthly payment your approved for? The reason I recommend this is because they will escrow 1/12 of both your RE taxes and Homeowners insurance,both of these are specific to the property. so when you interview agents (at lease three) ask them how they intend to deal with this question. Please call me in my office so I may have a first-any time buyers conversation. This is one way to tell if you and the agent are a good fit so that you and your needs are number 1 and not commission check being number 1. Oh by the way deal with an agent that is a Buyers Agent in the transaction and not a Dual Agent this will be explained to you when you're ask to sign a Consumer Notice. again please call me and remember to ask How are you going to protect me? YES I'm in the NE Phila area and I do want to represent you and protect your interest and ask them about AVI and how it will affect you in later years. I know and most agents are not sure. call 215-725-5700 X49 Sorry for the long post but I have more to tell you please call.

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700X49
philcunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
As many others have said, we are happy to help! Please let us know what you are looking for and feel free to call or email us!
Natalie Rounick REALTOR
Jared Kotler REALTOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
U S Spaces, Inc.
(215) 839-9223 Direct
(215 829-8850 Main
http://www.phillycondostore.com
http://www.USSpaces.com
2043 Locust St
Phila., PA 19103
Your about to get 100 of us tell you how great we are.:-) Google us,, ask friends and co-workers, and heck even people you don't like for a referral. Your about to take a venture with someone you need to trust and have confidence in to lead you through this. Good luck. Any questions email me at frankratka3@Verizon.net
Good MorningI am a Realtor in the Northeast with Century21 Advantage Gold.I will be happy to put my 15 years of fulltime experience to work for you.Have referral letters for your review.
Please contact me so we can speak
about the buying process & put together a list of the homes you would like to see.
My best;
Don SHERMAN-SRES
Century21 Advantage Gold-Castor
Cellphone-267-716-8228
Email-realtor94@gmail.com

about the buyi.g process & then
Congratulations on your first home! If you haven't had a chance to get pre-qualified yet this would be a good first step. It will help you determine your budget, approximate monthly payment and let you know if there are any deficiencies on your credit report that a lender will want to see taken care of.

Once you're pre-approved, start sourcing a great (not good) realtor or real estate team in your area. A professional realtor can save you tons of time and will represent your best interests in negotiating the terms of the contract.

Joe Casey
Goldwasser Real Estate
jcasey@gretx.com
Hello First time home buyer,
I work with many first time home buyers each year and can help you to if you like.
First thing is have you been pre-approved for a loan? That would be the first step in the process.
My next question what area/neighborhood are you looking to move to and what type of home do you need/want?
I enjoy helping people so email and i can help you
dfuscia@cbpref.com
Good Friday Evening,

We can put our 18 years of experience to work for you

When is a good time to confidentially talk?

All the Best, John + Sheri Curci RE/MAX 215-757-2889
Web Reference: http://www.HomeCatch.com