Home Buying in Hampton>Question Details

Frankyboo2, Other/Just Looking in Hampton, VA

I am currently looking to buy a house in Hampton, I live in foxhill now and like this area as well as big bethel area...

Asked by Frankyboo2, Hampton, VA Mon Sep 17, 2012

I am currently looking to buy a house in Hampton, I live in foxhill now and like this area as well as big bethel area... Will consider town homes if there are no hoa cost. Just looking for since neighborhood and would like walk in closets ..thanks

Answers

9

I can help you with both houses and townhomes. Please feel free to use this free property search tool and this will show you "every" property currently for sale, from every real estate agency in the area, including bank owned properties and new construction as well.
http://realestate.rein.mlxchange.com/

When you find a property, or a group pf properties you like, give me a call and we'll set up a time to preview them and after work and weekends is fine as my hours are your hours! I also live in the Olde Wythe area of Hampton, so I'm close to all comminities on the Peninsula.

Also, if you have not yet spoken to a loan officer, and if you're a first time buyer, I can put you in touch with a local lender who can help you buy a home with just $500 down!!! This is afantasic home buying program through the Virginia Houing & Development Authority but with rates as low as 3.125%, it a great time to buy a home with just $500 down!

Thanks, and I hope to be of service to you in the near future!

Frank Biganski, Realtor
(757)303-0517
Reliance Realty, Inc.
frank@reliancerealty.com

I can help you with both houses and townhomes. Please feel free to use this free property search tool and this will not just show you my listings, but listings from every real estate agency in the area, including bank owned properties and new construction as well.
http://realestate.rein.mlxchange.com/

When you find a property, or a group pf properties you like, give me a call and we'll set up a time to preview them and after work and weekends is fine as my hours are your hours!

Frank Biganski, Realtor
(757)303-0517
Reliance Realty, Inc.
frank@reliancerealty.com
I would love to help you find a home. I have lived in the hampton roads area my whole life and know it well. I am full time REALTOR with William E Wood in Port Warwick, give me a call and we can start your search as soon as you are ready! Robin Gaita ABR,Associate Broker 870-5 474
I would love to have my Team and I assist you. I have five people on my Team and a combined 65 years of experience in the local market. My wife is a native of Hampton as well. Please fell free to call me directly so we can use that experience to serve you in your home purchase. My direct number is 757 342-9202. Michael Remy Keller Williams Realty.
119 Duval Ct in Fox Bridge. Just came on the market today. MLS #1235550. 4 BR, 2.5 bath with custom kitchen and awesome master suite. 757 342-4252. Agents welcome.
Hi Frank,

I am a Realtor who lives in Hampton. I currently live in the Big Bethel area and I have rental property in the Fox Hill area so I am very familiar with the areas you would like to purchase in.

Feel free to contact me via cell 757-310-7395 or email houseisahome@gmail.com. I can setup a free search for you to show you homes meeting your criteria also.

Hi there..if not currently working with a realtor, feel free to call me. I can set up searches to come to your email daily for you for that area based on what you want and price range, go over your options as a buyer and we can start touring homes when you are ready.. My email is lisaburrow@surfallhomes.com and or can call me at 757-650-9560.

Lisa Burrow
The Real Estate Group
Hi Frank: I would be more than happy to assist you in your search for a home in Hampton. If you would call me at 757-812-0399 we can talk so I can get a better idea of what you want. I am very aware of the areas you have mentioned and know the market there so I can help you find a great home for a reasonable price.
I look forward to hearing from you.

john
Hopefully you'll get some responses from agents in your area. If not, your best bet is to contact a local REALTOR. He/she can create a search in the local MLS system. You can also ask friends, family or colleagues if they have a good Realtor they can recommend to you. Good luck!