Marcenaro01, Home Buyer in Newton, KS

I am currently looking for the top lenders of VA loans. This will be my first home but I dont even know where to begin.

Asked by Marcenaro01, Newton, KS Fri May 31, 2013

I was in touch with Everbank but during the time I have been working on my credit score, they changed some things and now require an approval for each property, not a generalized pre-approval..? What other lenders can I look into? I want to start looking for a home but don't even have an approval amount so I dont know what I'm looking for :(

Answers

2
Hi Marcenaro,

Thank you for your service.

I would love the chance to help you with your VA mortgage.

Check out my recommendations right here on Trulia from some of my past VA clients.

http://www.trulia.com/profile/johnburke/#__rec

Please feel free to contact me for more information or help.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
Peoples Bank & Trust Co.
(877)228-9069
Hello Marcenaro01,

Thank you for posting your question and even more so, thank you for your service. I would encourage you to call a handful of mortgage providers. USAA and Hunt Mortgage come to mind that handle VA Loans.

I have gone through the process a few times so keep us updated on how its going and any questions you might have.