b0ssofb0sses, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

I am currently living in Boston & want to buy a house/vacation house in FLA.i work from home so i could live at both.Whats the best way to do so?

Asked by b0ssofb0sses, Boston, MA Fri Dec 21, 2012

it just seems like a process and alot of traveling/time to find a place....whats the easiest way to go about it?

Answers

5
My house is for sale and is in Jacksonville, which one should conider for one reason, HURRICANES! If you decide to move anywhere in Florida Jacksonville should be on your list for this reason. I to work from home and am looking to sell my house for $200K. It has many ammenities and would be happy to discuss should you have an interest.

David
(904) 707-4808
Hi,glad that you're interested to buy a home in Florida. One of the most easiest ways to buy a home is through a company called Vision World Realty. They have services that can help anyone own a home in the best locations in Florida. I highly recommend them. they can be reached at (917) 396 4345. Ask for Mr. Kris Basant and tell him Andy Johnson put you on to him.... I am out of the country at the moment but I hope this helps you allot.. When you get on to him tell him to call me and I will put in a good word for you. My current number is 1 868 744 8071 if he asks.

Wishing you all the best
Andy Johnson
Vision World Realty
Real Estate Representative
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
looking in the boca/west palm area preferably....somewhere close to the beach
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
I could help you too. My Broker works with Buyers Investors in Tampa, Florida. She has many properties in Tampa, Florida and do management for investors to make a profit on it. If you need any assistance with that issue, contact me via email to l.sanchez@myfinancialconnections.com and will referral you to my Broker in Tampa, Florida for good low prices to buy properties and houses out there! Luis, Agent
If you are considering SW Florida, give me a call. I enjoy helping folks long distance. Computer searches are great, expecially when you can do drive by's using Google maps. When you find one you like, I will go look at it for you, and take pictures/video, or even do face time if you have an iPhone. We write an offer which gives you 15 days for inspections and you time to get down to see it. Then we close. if it's a cash purchase, closing is quick, if it is financed, most lenders are wanting 45 days.

Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
http://www.SouthFortMyersDreamHomes.com