Home Buying in Pryor>Question Details

E.michali, Home Buyer in Pryor, OK

I am considering moving into the Pryor, Ok area. Who do I contact to get a listing of homes in forclosure ?

Asked by E.michali, Pryor, OK Wed Oct 29, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


There are lots of services out there to provide foreclosures, most of them will charge you a fee. Orr service is free and with no obligation to get you the list. Our agent is hoping that if you find a ohouse you like on the list you will consider using them as your agent.

I would be happy to get you the list of foreclosures in Mayes county, which should include any homes in Pryor.

Please let me know how to contact you with the list.

David Brewer, Prudential Montana, 406.329.2060, david.brewer@prumt.com, http://www.daveknowshomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 29, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer