Monica, Home Buyer in Omaha, NE

I am considering moving back to Midtown after a short stay west o. Can you give any advice?

Asked by Monica, Omaha, NE Wed Jun 2, 2010

Answers

2
Are you in search of a legitimate loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages?
Have you been turned down by your banks ? Do you need a loan to clear
your debts/bills? Then your financial trauma is over. We Offer Loans from
$5,000.00 to $500,000.00 with 4.5% interest rate. We are certified
and trust worthy. we can help you with financial assistance. If interested
do get back to us via Email: gotekfunds33@live.com

Hi Monica,

Midtown Omaha is on the verge of an exciting community renewal with the new Midtown Crossings development. There are so many areas of Omaha with more of the"community" feel that many find to be lacking in West O.

Are you considering looking into a purchase of the new condos in midtown? I recently attended an exclusive realtor's luncheon and tour of the condo development and was very impressed with the amenities, quality of workmanship, and the customization the condos allow for. I'd be happy to take you on a tour of the condos if you are interested.

Basically though, right now would be an excellent time to buy property around Midtown Crossings, maybe between midtown crossings and the Field Club area, so you can enjoy all the amenities of the development, sans the 200k+ price tag, and lack of privacy.

I also specialize in foreclosures and investment properties and if you are looking to purchase a good investment property anywhere Omaha I would be happy to help. If you would like specific info on midtown Omaha neighborhoods, please email me at ronburkle@cox.net and I can send you some neighborhood sales info.

Ron Burkle
Prudential Ambassador Real Estate