Home Buying in Bakersfield>Question Details

x,  in West Hills, CA

I am considering buying a single family home in any one of the zips (93309,93310,93311,93312,93312) in Bakersfield, CA.

Asked by x, West Hills, CA Tue Apr 5, 2011

I am considering buying a single family home in any one of the zips (93309,93310,93311,93312,93312) in Bakersfield, CA. Are any of these zips desirable for renting out to professionals? I do not live in Bakersfield, hence I need some advice.

Answers

4
Taher -

Absolutely, these are all very nice areas in Bakersfield and would be desirable investment opportunities. There are currently many properties available for GREAT prices, feel free to contact me anytime if you would like me to send you some listings to look at.

Tesa Noonan
Coldwell Banker Best Realty
I do not know Bakersfield well but I have driven past the area many times recently. I think what you should do is research the job market there, the rental market because if jobs are growing, people will be buying or renting. Rents in Los Angeles have gone up for example. Do not buy because something looks in expensive by comparison- buy only after you have done your homework. Good luck.
Yes they are and very nice, if you would like more information please email me your email address, I'm more then happy to search for you also don't mind working the weekends.
93314, 93313,93312, 93306 are the most desirable according to the majority of buyers and investors I work with. Investing in Bakersfield is a great choice!