Irina Kelleh…, Home Buyer in Miles Ln., Westbrook,...

I am confused,got mixed responds. Is this property avalable or sold?

Asked by Irina Kelleher, Miles Ln., Westbrook, ME Wed Feb 11, 2009

Answers

3
Hi Irina,

Your best bet, instead of wasting time and looking for property that are already sold, under contract or withdrawn.

There are thousands of Realtors in the area who would love to help you. This is OUR JOB, this is what we do best!

When you pick 1 (ONE) Realtor and become their client, life is SO much Easier!

We help you find what you need, no more scouring the internet, looking for things that just aren't for sale anymore.

We send them right to you via email. We show you the properties you're interested in, when its convenient for you. We give you all kinds of advice, because we have been through the process before!

Please do yourself a favor and pick 1 Realtor. Be their client and your life will be made easier! No more confusion. No more waiting for a question to be answered. Just straight honest answers. Its almost too simple.

Always pick someone you TRUST. Always pick someone who you are compatible with. This is a short term relationship with long term effects. If you pick the right Realtor, you hopefully will have an lifelong relationship with that person. That is ultimately all Realtor's goal.

There are alot of hungry Realtor's out there, choose wisely! You will enjoy the time you have saved, you will love the money you might/could/possibly save and I hope you will enjoy the experience of knowing someone who love's their job and loves helping people find the right home.

I hate to see you post anymore questions here, just waiting for an answer. Please call someone and have them work for you, in most cases no charge for a Buyer Client.

Victor Chau - Realtor (R)
Gammon Realty Group
1274 Bridgton Rd
Westbrook, ME 04092

Cell 207-749-4699

email : Vic@VicsRealty.Com
Web Reference: http://VicsRealty.Com
Hello Irina,

The property is under contract. I answered you first and then went onto check out the property details to email them to you, only to find out that it is under contract.
My apologies.

Deja Lett, Associate Broker
Assist 2 Sell Home Team Advantage
207-282-0990
Web Reference: http://www.hometeamadv.com
Hi Irina,

I'd be happy to check for you, however, I don't see a reference to the property you are inquiring about. Can you provide an MLS number or address?