Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

hashharrietps, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

I am coming down last week in march, we are looking for two condos to buy, in good location and can be rented short term when we are not there. 30K

Asked by hashharrietps, Tampa, FL Fri Feb 7, 2014

I understand you are looking for investment properties but to be honest, you are not going to find good investments in this price range. Feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to send you some other possibilities. Are you paying cash for the properties?

Jenn Cook
Bahia International Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 7, 2014
At that price you'll be lucky to find one condo in a good location. I'm sure there may be information out there via the internet that supports your numbers but from a practical standpoint, these options don't exist. Just keeping it real!
My business partner and I are long time Realtors and also own a Property Management Company. We work with buyers to purchase properties and do property management for out of town and local investors. Call Cheryl Nelson at 813.810.6100 for more information.