Home Buying in Eastside>Question Details

leechii8, Home Buyer in Ireland, WV

I am cash buyer , from Ireland , how can I participate in auction for this property?

Asked by leechii8, Ireland, WV Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

8
Hello Leechii,

Unless you are experienced in buying auction properties I would advise you to proceed with extreme care.

You may even want to hire an agent here in the states to work on your behalf. These sales are all CASH and the properties are sold "AS IS". This means no repairs will be done.

I would not suggest you go it alone.

Best wishes,
Kawain Payne, Realtor
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Find an agent you like and trust and work with them.
Trustees auctions require cashiers on site at the time of auction. The best thing to do is hire an agent to represent you at an auction.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
Based on the area you posted your question, it looks like you are looking in Long Beach and in the 90804 zip code. If that is correct, there are 9 properties going to Trustee Sale (auction) in this area in the next few weeks. Buying at a Trustee Sale is risky, as you do not have an option to view the property before you own it. And, once you own it, you many need to deal with uncooperative occupants. I would be happy to educate you on this process if you are so inclined.

If you are looking on corporate auction site such as Auction.com, then the way to participate changes with each vendor. Usually they will post their participation rules right on the site.

If you have a specific property that interests you, please feel comfortable reaching out to me for assistance.

Shel-lee Davis BRE #01817412
Real Estate Consultant
International Real Estate Specialist - IRES®
Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES®
Certified Home Seller Advisor - CHSA®
Certified Home Buyer Advisor - CHBA®
Member - National Association of Certified Expert Advisors - NAEA
Certified Distressed Property Expert - CDPE®
RE/MAX Estate Properties
424-2HELP12 (424-243-5712)
myrealestateanswers@gmail.com
We will need to have more information on the property that you say is being auctioned. Do you have the property address including the city that you can provide? There are several national auction companies that are involved in real property auctions and each company will have different instructions that need to be followed.

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate,GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, Florida
joanmoorerealtor@gmail.com
Hello Leechii8,
Please feel free to email me directly with the property address, or whatever information you have. I would be happy to research for you.
I will also email you general auction information that may answer any questions you have.
Many foreign buyers purchase at auctions.
Susan Bo'ur
Realtor/Coldwell Banker
Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats.com
There is no property link, so I cannot properly answer your question. If you are able to give me the address, I would be happy to provide you the Auction information-

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
Nothing linked. You need to ask at the auction site how you use it.