Home Buying in Tobyhanna>Question Details

Aprincecharl…, Home Buyer in 18360

I am buying a foreclosure home in Tobyhanna PA. Who pays the Realtor fees?

Asked by Aprincecharles, 18360 Wed Aug 22, 2012

Answers

3
Lynn. There are two ways to go with this. I am a member of the Pocono Mountain Assoc of Realtors. If you signed a Business Relationship Form with that Realtor...read it. It should have any fees you are responsible for. If you never signed that agreement you are not responsible to pay him/her anything. If you have any problems or any questions please visit my website PoconoHomesForSale.com
That may be true but you may want to look at the Business Relationship you have signed with your Realtor. Many Realtors have minimums that they will work for. If the Bank will not pay the minimum it may be your responsibility. That can all be factored into your offer. I see you are looking in Tobyhanna. There are some great buys there now.
Hi Aprincecharles,

The seller usually pays all Realtor commissions. In this case, the seller would be the bank.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
Thank you Shanna Rogers.
Flag Thu Aug 23, 2012