Puchilu, Home Buyer in Pembroke Pines, FL

I am being charged $100 per diem. Are there any recourse to this?

Asked by Puchilu, Pembroke Pines, FL Thu Jun 14, 2012

I have honestly done my absolute best to close on time. Most documents were sent to my loan company the very day they asked me for it. I am currently a week past closing, paying $100 per day and they were still asking me to revise documents I had sent to them 2 weeks prior to closing, though they had previously marked it for completed. On the day of closing they were asking me this. Then, it got worse. Yesterday, after I had sent them my tax return a full month ago, they just realized I had a business loss last year for start up cost. Mind you, I have had no balance on any credit card or taken out any loan for years so I don't know the purpose of freaking out over that. Anyway, that was just yesterday and the only response they can give me is that they just noticed it. We've been getting notices on their website when each document was received, reviewed, and completed. I don't understand if they can claim something is completed when they obviously didn't look at it

Answers

2
Are you working with a local lender?
FYI- the lender pulled the 4506T. As a Florida Mortgage Broker, I know exactly what to do with the tax issues from the prior business as well as how to stop the $100.00 per day too!

But the #1 reason you are having this issue is Obama's Massive Over Regulations! You, like every American are victims of this Dodd/Frank Act which has been a pure nightmare for all American consumers! This administration took a bad situation in 2008 and has made it 10 times worse than it should be right now with all its Failed Policies!

Common sense Underwriting has been replaced by this nasty Death Star called the Dodd/Frank Act which was put together by the likes of Barney Frank and Maxine Waters who were the ones who were major reasons for the housing crash!

Barney Frank- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo

Maxine Waters- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9W_6U7GRrI&feature=related

This Dodd/Frank Act is killing the mortgage industry and causing this horrendous Analysis Paralysis situation in lending which has basically crippled lender’s ability to make loans to good borrowers.

What I would do as Florida Mortgage Broker if I were in your situation is completely different than a consumer would know to do? Contact me and I’ll tell you exactly what your options are in your situation to eliminate the $100.00 per day and to get the deal closed.