Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Anagpal75, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

I am an overseas investor looking to invest in Detroit property.

Asked by Anagpal75, Detroit, MI Fri May 23, 2014

I am an overseas investor and will be in Detroit next week for 4 days, Monday onwards. I would like to view a couple of clean, problem free rental units to invest in. Can anyone show me around for a day? My budget is $50k. I also need to form an LLC. Thanks.

Answers

6

Just wanted to know if you were still looking to purchase here in Detroit. I'm a licensed Real Estate Agent and also a property manager. I offer an one stop shop to investor such as your self. I also have current client that will provide you with a reference of my work performed.

Please feel free to call or email me anytime.

Ashley Hamilton
Ahamilton1203@yahoo.com
Cell phone: 313-854-8495
Hello, Did you decide to invest in the Detroit area? How are your investments performing? If you need any assistance with the management of your properties please feel free to contact Inner City Property Management http://www.icpmllc.com of innercitymgnt@sbcglobal.net (313) 868-4479 Angela Rene
Hi my name is Smart my company name is Smart Hauling and construction we are a dumpster and debris removal company you can reach me at 313 7785596 we specialize cleanouts and debris removal so the house is up and prep for work just start sold
Hello! My name is Khalilah! My email is homeswithk@gmail.com I specialize in helping Investors locate homes in and around the Detroit area. I currently have 5 five home in the Suburbs and Detroit for sale now.
Flag Fri Jul 25, 2014

I know this message comes a bit late, however if you are still interested in Detroit properties, feel free to get in touch with me. My office phone is 586-254-6800, cell 586-453-7078 or you can reach me via email larry@realtyflo.com. I specialize in Detroit investment properties and would be more than happy to help you with any of your needs.

I am from Canada however I have invested in different US markets for years, I have some turn key properties you may be interested in, they are houses in good conditions, rented with tenants paying rent, property manager in place. If interested, email me at dano@adeder.net I will send you my toll-free number and details.

Dan
I have completely remodeled rented with tenants house for sale. Pls e-mail: oksanapc@yahoo.com. Also, I have 30 acres vacant land on Lake Michigan in Onekama, Mi for sale as well.
Flag Wed Jun 4, 2014
Yes I can show you around. contact me at 1-248-842-0352 or email me at ediaz175@gmail.com i am a incenses real estate agent. My name is Eric Diaz.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 24, 2014
Licensed*
Flag Sat May 24, 2014