Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Katie, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

I am an overseas investor looking to buy a portfolio of properties in Detroit and would like a buyers agent.

Asked by Katie, Detroit, MI Tue Nov 6, 2012

I am looking for a Buyers Agent who will manage contractors and Property Management I am looking for a one stop shop thanks.
Katie

Answers

14
http://www.VideoInspectors.com specializes in working with overseas buyers
Hi Katie,

How are you? My name is Charlene Johnson and I am a licensed realtor, have been in the business for 9 years. The FIRST thing I would ADVISE you to do is interview the people that catch your attention before you make a decision. Becoming an investor is not as simple as some have thought, there have been a lot of overseas investors that have been burned very badly by not doing their due diligence.

My company is a One Stop Shop, I locate the property, provide complete rehab, Tenant Placement and Property Management. Our company has a software system that allows you to log in from anywhere in the world and view everything that is going on with your properties. We currently work with investors from China, Australia, UK, Singapore, Canada and Brazil just to name a few.

Our company mission statement is, "COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY"

Call me if I can be of any assistance, even if it is to help you make a WISE DECISION

Charlene Johnson, Realtor
Conquest Real Estate Group
16250 Northland Drive, Suite 202
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 569-1486 - Office
(248) 595-8966 - Fax
(313) 574-7633 - Cell
cjohn3615@gmail.com
Hi my name is Delrico and I am in charge of property acquisition for a hedge fund out of Hawaii and I will be glad to assist you with your real estate venture. I have everything in place for you,acquisition,rehab all the way to property management . Pleas call me@313-334-9494 thanks
Realty Services Company, LLC, is a full service real estate management company that specializes in single family residences within the City of Detroit. ajm1480@gmail.com
If you are looking to buy some investment properties in the Detroit area please contact Mike Anthony at USM Realty in Livonia, Mi at 313-969-4841. Let him know I sent you and he will take good care of you. They specialize in Realty, property management, and construction. I inspect all of their properties, so I make sure that they are move in ready.
Hello Katie-

What kind of properties are you interested in buying? What are your goals for the next 6 months? What kind of ROI are you anticipating? What is your country of origin?

Our firm is a licensed securities broker in London England and a licensed and practicing (Hons)LLB & LLM currently managing over 2,200 cash flowing MFR & SFR units. We work with certified investors only. If you're going to invest over $250k you'll need more than just an agent.

If you're interested in making an inquiry you can contact me here and I will inbox you my personal contact info. We also have a local presence in the Detroit area and are well versed in the day to day operations of asset management. Trust me you will need much more than just an agent to manage, protect and ensure your ROI-
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
Hello Katie,

I have over 14 years experience in real estate my company specializes in overseas investors.
We offer acquisition services,Full rehabs, tenant placement ,property management .We offer
the services with you in mind.We currently work with investors from Shanghai,Australia,UK,
Singapore,Canada and Brazil to name a few. We believe that keeping the clients updated
and informed is the most important part of our business and we have the team and system
to meet that criteria.

We have properties that are already cash flowing as well as great deals on homes that are
not yet rehabbed or occupied.Being a lifelong resident in the city it's also very important to
know where to invest and which areas are in high demand.There are more than the areas
you might have already heard about. What is the ROI's that your looking for ? What is your
all in number? I would like to assist you in purchasing ONE property that is either cash flowing or
one that hasn't been touched yet then see how the process works with us . Please contact me
at your earliest convenience so I can answer any questions you may have.

Chris Shaw
313-215-5367
Hey katie

I am an overseas investor too.I am originally from the UK but now reside in Sydney Australia.I have been buying all over the US and have many homes in Detroit.I turned my investing into a business and help people all over the globe to purchase property in the US and acheive there goals.I have a team on the ground in Detroit and a business partner who Knows Detroit inside out.

I would be happy to help.Check out our website http://www.ushome4wealth.com.au

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Declan
declan@ushomes4wealth.com.au
My company, Heritage Investment Solutions would love to work with you to purchase and manage property in the Detroit, Michigan area. You can email me at info@cashprop.com.
Hello Katie,

Send me your contact information. My email and phone number are below so please send me an email so I can respond to you. I deal with local and international investors all the time. I currently work with multiple connections here in town that have access to or provide, everything that you will need to obtain a portfolio of homes.

I can give you multiple examples but currently one of my investors picked up 2,800 + homes in Detroit. They are currently beginning the rehab project on those homes. I can offer you homes for as low as $5,000 - $6,000 each, if you want to do the rehab. If you want turn-key properties, I can send you a few packages of homes that have already been repaired, inspected and have tenants in them producing an immediate income. Most rehabbed homes return double digit returns on your investment.

My local connections will give you access to homes that are NOT on the market here. Of course I can help you with the homes that are on the market also. These local people will provide you with EVERYTHING you will need; obtaining properties, construction, inspection, putting tenants in the home (Section 8 included), and then property management. You will not need to go anywhere else.

Call a few others who say they can help, then call or email me. Make plans to come to town if you can and I will show you homes at every level possible, from run down to rehabbed and producing income. I will also introduce you to the construction manager, owners, tenants and property managers. Since you are out of the country, you will also need an accountant who can provide you with the help you will need to set up local accounts and LLC's. As I said, I can provide you with A to Z in investment property here locally.

Email me for a sample of properties in an easy format you can view.

Thank you and Good Luck in your venture!

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Well Katie I think you have stopped by the right place! That's exactly what my company does. We have worked with hundreds of overseas investors such as yourself and have had great success. I have a couple of questions for you that will help you take the next step. Will this be your first investment? Have you set up an LLC? Do you have an I-10 number yet (mandatory) What is your overall goal? I will be more than happy to assist you with your housing needs.There are a lot of pretenders out there I advise you do your research before you make a big decision like this.... Contact me to details further
(586)799-3023 DeAnthony Heath

Thanks in advance!
LaDonna Terrell, Broker 313-459-2937
Hello I am a buyers agent here in Detroit. I work with out of state investor and can provide references. I also manger the whole process duo you could just start collecting rent. Call me any time. 313-854-8495 Ashley
I maybe able to assist you, what type of return are you looking for? and what's your budget?

Daniel