Investor, Home Buyer in 92395

I am an oversea investor would like to buy properties in Victorville for rental income. Anyone advice for good rental location of < $100k houses?

Asked by Investor, 92395 Tue Jul 3, 2012

Answers

7
1. Buy homes 1978 or newer due to RRP laws, 2. Remember that rents have dropped in the High Desert area 3. Get a comfortable rent that would include water and trash since tenants are notorious for not paying these and they fall on you the owner no matter what. 4. And because you are an overseas buyer, remember your tax consequences when you sell. You can go into my website http://www.desertinvestorquarterly.com which wilol give you areas to calculate your rate of return, mortgage payments etc. My website is a little outdated lately due to family illness but it still has a lot of information that may be useful for you in your purchases.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 3, 2012
I work extensively with investors, either locally or overseas. Most investors such as yourself are looking around 100K homes so that after property tax and insurance you will net about about 10% or sometimes higher return. However Prices in Victorville and Hesperia have been up about 18% since the beginning of the year, as other investors are seeing potential in this area. Prices around 140K is a little more realistic in this market due to the low inventory. Please let me know if you have any questions about real estate, I'm here to help.
Mei Ling Wang
A Member of the Council of Residential Specialists
DRE# 01893287
AGIO Real Estate, Inc.
Cell # 760-475-0099
A great Place to invest is in Victorville and Hesperia. There's city plans to lay rail road in parts of the city, so land is being snapped up in some of those areas.. Also, Sprite moved their warehouse to Victorville, a Furniture company and UPS and FedEx have taken over the airbase which is used as a shipping center.

It is quite the hot spot. 80% of my clients are investors and I have a few listings in this area as well. The market is a bit different and working with a Realtor that knows and does enough business with all the major brokers is going to be key for you on finding great investments on the return your seeking.

Call or email me if you want to discuss it further. I'll gladly discuss it further with you
714-616-9239
Paul@BlvdBroker.com
Investor;

I can find a large number of $100k houses for you. Give me a call so we can talk.

Bo Goulet, cdpe
Certified Distressed Property Expert
DRE #01854568
Shear Realty-Spring Valley Lake
12170 Spring Valley Pkwy.
Victorville, CA 92395
Mobile: (760) 713-6137
How about some nice properties in the wine country of Sonoma County, California! We may not have much under $350K, but prices are going up! And rentals get good prices!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Albert Marrujo Jr, Real Estate Pro, Victorville, CA
Yes, it is perfectly legal and acceptable in todays economic climate. Many negatives answers are listed here and they are all written by realtors or brokers. Anybody care to wonder why realtors and brokers are so against it?

You don't have to pay a 6% commission (3%buyer agent, 3%seller agent) is the biggest reason they advise against it. If the " licensed" real estate industry was so above board and looking out for you, why/how did the housing bubble occur? Somebody had to sell all those houses knowing that bogus loans were used by people that could never repay. The only thought was of higher & more frequent commissions! That is what a RE agent or broker won't tell you!!

Call me or E-mail me if you have any questions or want the truth about Rent to Own.

Albert Marrujo Jr
1-760-475-2661
albert.marrujo@gmail.com
Dear Investor;

There are quite a few good rental properties in Victorville and the High Desert area.

I have a listing that would be an excellent rental, is right in the $100k price range, and would rent for approximately $950 per month.