Home Buying in Lake Nona>Question Details

Sharon, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

I am an oversea investor, looking for a real estate property under 130k in Orlando area. Is there any area that I can leave the house unoccupied for?

Asked by Sharon, Kissimmee, FL Sun Jul 22, 2012

the most part of the year. And I am look for a property management to looking after my house.

Answers

16
Bernard Scarpa’s answer
Hello Sharon,

If you are still looking for an investment?

I specialize in income producing properties in the Disney area. (Central Florida short term rentals,vacation homes,second homes) I have been an investor for 17 years in this area as well as helping others invest in Florida properties. 90% of my sales in the Disney area are international buyers. I am sure I can help you find a very good vacation/income property that you can use at any time you want to use the home.You can call me at any time and we can talk in depth about how the best way for you to purchase a property, what is needed for you to start the process, managers taking care of your property and what they charge, how bookings/guests are placed in the property and the fees involved and what kind of income you will receive in all the different communities in the area. Every community close to Disney has a little different income ability. This is where I come in. You do not want to be to far from Disney. Please contact me and I will answer all your personal questions over the phone. It's best to answer all your questions before we start looking at properties. You can call me at 407-572-3022 or email me at btscarpa@aol.com

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC servicing all of your Florida Real Estate Needs.
Income producing properties
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843

btscarpa@aol.com
Hi there....give me a call and we can discuss your question. I have been buying property in Orlando since 1998. I know all of the areas very well. 407-622-9020 Gregg
Hi Sharon.

I hope you get the best advise in order to accomplish your goals but for sure you will need to be patience. There are a lot of properties on short sale (my opinion is over 75% of the market right now) and do take a lot of months to get it close. Your patience will be the key for you.

Take care and be bless

Miguel "Michello" Ortiz
Credit Adviser Director and Real Estate Agent
Credit Upgrade Services LLC
407-745-9007
Please visit our web site Harmonyfl.com Harmony is the bedroom community of Lake Nona, just 25mins. south of Medical City in Lake Nona.
Harmony is the largest Green Certified Community in Central Florida. Geothermal Heated Pool at our Swim Club, Audubon Certified Golf Preserve, Johnny Miller signature course, Dark Sky compliant lighting protecting the starry skies, every home with a 3 minute walk to a park or open space, numerous large and small dogs Pet Park, and Community Garden & Composting Center.
Community School newest technology available for K-8. Living in Harmony with nature education program, that promotes an ethic of the land and stewardship based on the guidelines written by HICAB. Harmony has two beautiful lakes that only allow electric, wind and man power boats. There are several boats for the homeonwers to use free of charge, there is a full time dock master on property.
We have resale's that start in the mid $100's and New Homes that start in the $160's with David Weekley Homes. Purchase a New Home and the developer is giving 2 years of golf passes.
Call me would love to give your a tour of our community. Rental property doesn't stay on the market very long.
Harmony Realty
Clorinda Leon
407-383-6703
cleon@harmonyfl.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Hello Sharon,
Please visit our web site Harmonyfl.com
Community School newest technology available for K-8. Living in Harmony with nature education program, that promotes an ethic of the land and stewardship based on the guidelines written by HICAB. Harmony has two beautiful lakes that only allow electric, wind and man power boats. There are several boats for the homeowners to use free of charge, there is a full time dock master on property.
We have resale's that start in the mid $100's and new homes that start in the $160's with David Weekley Homes. For investors this community has no problem renting their homes.
Please give me a call if you are interested.
Clorinda Leon
Harmony Realty
407-383-6703
cleon@harmonyfl.com
Hello Sharon,

I deal with investors from all over the world. I help them find the best property and investment that meets their needs. Do you plan on using the property during the year or is this going to be an investment property initially. I can also help find a tenant and help with management. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance at all.

Helene Brotman
Premier Property Group
heleneb23@gmail.com
407-463-7755
ww.verticallivingorlando.com
Sharon,

Hope you are well. Send me an email, i have property managers that can manage the property for you when you are not stateside, after I find you a suitable property.

Highest and best regards,

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Luxury Property Specialist
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vpaige1@yahoo.com

The Disney World area would be the best fit for you, please call me. I a an Agent with Exit Realty , we can also manage the properties for you. Call or email me for more information. You may check out my website as well. I am looking forward to working with you. Have a very nice day.

Vincent Onyirimba
813-598-8714
You have plenty of choices. It all depends what are your future plans for the property. A short term zoned area will allow you to rent it daily, weekly or monthly. This will give you the flexibility to use it yourself throughout the year. If you are going to leave the house vacant and you are more concern with vandalism then there are plenty of gated communities you can get into. A townhome or condo could be an option for you too. You would not have to worry about roofs, exterior paint and damage, etc...However, there are plenty of absentee owners in Orlando therefore there are no lack of property management companies that specialize in them. Ask your agent to assist you in the due diligence
We would be more than happy to help you with finding a great tenant and managing the property.

The Management Fee which is 10% of the rent per month
The Leasing Fee which is ½ of the first month’s rent.
Lease Renewal fee of $150 when the tenant’s lease expires and we re-execute a new lease (hopefully for a higher rent amount!)

We don’t charge any Advertising fees while the property is vacant, and we don’t mark up the cost of any repair work and no up front fees. Email me and I will send you a copy of our Owners Info Guide that will give you some more information too. You can also view our website at : http://www.allcountysterling.com

Please email or call if you have any question.
Jon

Jon Schaffer, Property Manager/Realtor
All County Sterling Property Management
Office: 407-674-5601 Ext. 5
Fax: 407-674-5631
E-mail: jschaffer@allcountysterling.com http://www.allcountysterling.com

"The finest compliment I can receive is a referral"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
We offer customized Management Agreement to meet your needs.. No long contracts commitments, we manage your property with or without tenants.

http://www.rodriguezpropertymanagement.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Hi, Sharon,
I have new homes in Harmony, Fl , a 20 mintue drive to Lake Nona Medical City. Our new homes start in the 160's please visit our web site: http://www.harmonyfl.com
You can also reach me at cleon@harmonyfl.com 407-383-6703. When your in town would love to give you a tour of our community.
Hi Sharon,

I’d be glad to help you, if you’d like. Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com or give me a call 407-832-4650. Thanks,

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
© 407-832-4650
Sharon, are you a Wholesale Residential Investor or a looking for a home for you? We have access to Wholesale Properties in Orlando Area. Please specify what you are looking for. Thanks

Atlantic Investment Financial Group
Email: aifg@rediffmail.com
Hi Sharon,
I work with many overseas investors.
Depending on what you would like to do with the property while you are not here would also depend on what type of property management to put in place.
I deal in Long Term Rental properties, Short Term Rental properties and know of some great areas in Kissimmee and Davenport that would be worth taking a look at for an investment.

Many properties are available for 130K and under!

Send me an email and we can set up a time to chat or converse over email.

Thanks for turning to Trulia for your real estate questions!

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com