Home Buying in Lake Nona>Question Details

Broke 80, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I am an investor looking to purchase a rental SFH near Lake Nona close to the "Medical city" for long term rentals. Can anyone share rental?

Asked by Broke 80, Outside U.S. Tue Dec 6, 2011

stats ?

Answers

8
Hi Broke 80

I am also thinking to buy a SFH near Lake nona for long term rentals...I am still jugling between Townshouse and single family...Can you share your home buying experience..it will be very helpful...Thanks
I hadn't noted your additional questions as I don't follow Trulia Q&A once I've answered. (And I've been very busy with 4 closings since I answered 23 days ago.) Click on my picture and contact me directly. I'll be happy to help.
How is Eagle Creek golf course area for rentals compared to other areas there like Village walk, North Shore, Lake Nona golf course, Moss park, etc. ? What typical configuration is most in demand for rentals i.e. there SFH or townhome ? How many bedrooms 3 or 4 ? How much annual rental income can be expected of them ?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011
As you can see, no one can share rental stats. They don't exist for the SFH market except anecdotally. there was a good article in the Orlando Sentinel recently on the topic in this area. Here it is:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-kassab-rental-mar…

Anecdotally, I can tell you that of the 6 I've sold to investors this year in Lake Nona and Eagle Creek, all 6 got tenants very quickly, most within a couple weeks. The one who bought new construction had a tenant the day after he closed.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
Hello

This area is great for investing as well as rentals. We offer peppery management as well if you do not have a local individual to manage the property for you. As far as sharing a rental with another investor, that would not be a problem either. I have accountants who have lots of experience with this since I am a foreigner as well and have many foreign investors as clients.
Call me any time at 001 407 929 9674

Have a great day.

Alexander
Good morning Broke 80 (!)
Lake Nona is an excellent area to buy or investment purposes, as you suggest.
I will be delighted to help you if you can send me your parameters, such as budget, number of bedrooms, etc.
raquel@orlandorealtyqueen.com
I have a bank owned 5 bedroom/3 bath 3420 interior sqft. 2 story home listed in Moss Park Ridge, which is just off of Moss Park rd and Narcoossee rd. Check out my website for photos and information. Any questions please let me know. Thank you.
Sure, you are looking to get some rents in the area? I actually live VERY close to Lake Nona. Shoot me a message and I will be glad to get you that info. I work with cash buyers/investors on a regular basis. I have some of my own rentals that I manage and was director of a local property management firm for some time.

Look forward to helping you out!
Web Reference: http://buyinorlando.com