Home Buying in Bartlett>Question Details

Mpapillon, Home Buyer in

I am an immigrant coming in USA soon, we want to by a house $375 to $450K. cashdown $100 to $150k. any problem to get a mortgage?

Asked by Mpapillon, Sun Nov 24, 2013

Answers

6
It depends on a few things:

You need a 2 year work history in the same line of business

You need a credit score of 500 or higher

Permanent Resident Aliens are eligible for an FHA-insured mortgage under the same terms as US citizens.

Non-Permanent Resident Aliens are eligible for FHA-insured mortgages provided the property will be the borrower's principal residence, they have a valid social security number, and the borrower is eligible to work in the US.

If you meet these guidelines you should be able to qualify for a mortgage and I would be more than happy to assist you. An approval depends on your income, liabilities, assets and the info on your credit report. I work with over 40 lenders, which allows me to provide my clients with more opportunities. If I am not able to assist you at this time, I will let you know what needs to be done to get you a loan in the future. Feel free to contact me with questions or to get started!

Ashley Pimentel
Market Place Mortgage
Lombard, IL 60148
Phone: (630) 217-7013
Fax: (630) 396-3698
apimentel@marketplacemc.com
Just a few hurdles to overcome. The loan originator will need to bring your credit from the country you reside in now which takes a bit if time then you would have to establish some credit here which will take a couple of months so they will be able to pull some credit scores. I would suggest locating a short term rental to have the loan papers being worked also it will give you time to locate and eliminate just where you would like to but a home. I have done relocations just as your situation is give me a call or email me and I will send you the information you will need to proceed.
Mpapillon

we have foreign national program which allow you to buy house with 35% down. call us .
Web Reference: http://msjmortgage.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
Most lenders require a credit score which many countries do no have. This makes it challenging to get a mortgage. Good luck and welcome to the USA.
Going to be difficult until you have a job and paid a salary for a few months unless your company is transferring you here. I would recommend The Lenders Network, they specialize in helping people find lenders that work with difficult situations like yours. If any company can find you a lender to get you a loan they can.

When you get into town, we should sit down with a mortgage loan office and discuss it. Things like this are best done in a private setting and in person, using a reputable lender..