Home Buying in Cape Coral>Question Details

sunappleprop…, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

I am an experienced investor from Naples, FL looking to purchase some properties to flip in Cape Coral. Are there any areas better than others that I?

Asked by sunappleproperties, Cape Coral, FL Sun Mar 2, 2014

should focus on? Any investor friendly agents that can help me find a great deal out there that needs minimal cosmetic work?

Answers

2
Not only am I investor friendly but I’m knowledgeable of an investors requirements and what the city various areas offer.
Flipping houses is not as simple as it once was as prices are stable and predicted to remain so. Buyers these days are looking for updated homes. If you’d purchase a 10-12 year old home and do some simple updates, a flip is possible.
Meanwhile the rental market is strong as ever. Buy and hold may make sense right now.

Give me a call and we can talk.

Barbara Klare, Broker Associate
Gulf Coast Realty
cell: 239-292-1358
e-mail:bklare@comcast.net
http://www.barbaraklare.com
I work with several investors and competition for the type home you seek is pretty tough right now. I typically find that the structure of the offer is what will separate your offer from the other offers submitted. Cape Coral is unique and there are things to be aware of when purchasing here such as our city utility expansion project. Feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net so we can arrange a time to talk.