Using Trulia in Sauk Village>Question Details

Debra, Real Estate Pro in Crete, IL

I am an agent and my seller cannot find her listung on Trulia. Why can't I find this listing when I put in the criteria??

Asked by Debra, Crete, IL Thu Aug 18, 2011

Sauk Village $130,000 2837 223rd St

Answers

3
Hi Debra,

This listing is live on Trulia: http://www.trulia.com/property/3061096182-2837-223rd-St-Sauk…

What criteria are you and your seller using to search for it? If you can let us know we can investigate the problem. You can post that information here in an answer, or you can send it to our Customer Service team via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
MRED doesn't automatically syndicate to Trulia. Some other services you can subscribe to do, but they expire on Trulia after 30 days, which you then have to renew. So you probably have to put the listing in manually.

Actually, Trulia's listing syndication system is really annoying because if you put the listing in manually, a listing syndication system can take it over (because it's the same address) and then you lose the power to change it manually on Trulia. And if the syndication system stops sending it, you have to put it in manually all over again.
When was the property listed? Does your MLS feed out to an IDX site like ListHub? (information exchange server). If the property was just listed recently, it might take a day or two for it to show up.