Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

Asdf2010, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I am an US citizen living overseas. I want to buy investment property in Atlanta. Do I need a primary residency address in US to get a mortgage?

Asked by Asdf2010, Outside U.S. Tue Jan 29, 2013

If not, which mortgage lend can do it? At what rate? Thanks!

Answers

7
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
Good Day,

We are a Registered Private Investor / Loan Lender, Do you need a LOAN? Are you in financial mess OR debts? We offer loan at 3% interest rate to Individual and Companies that are in need of financial assistance.

We offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $500,000,000 and also mainly in any currency: USD, CAD, KWD, OMR, SGD, RUB, GBP, AUD, MYR, ZAR, IDR, UAH, EUROS, with low Interest Rates within 1 to 30 years repayable duration period to any part of the world.

You're advise to get back to us and the Loan Application Form will be send to you as to enable us proceed!

Contact E-mails: {linpohloanfirm@yahoo.com.sg}

Lin Poh Loan Firm Team.
No you do not! I had a similar situation where I worked with a Doctor under Fellowship in Germany and we were able to complete the transaction with no issues. I am available 7 days a week.

Marc D’Angelo
Mortgage Banker
404.925.8291 Cell
678.985.6834 Fax
mdangelo@brandmortgage.com
apply online: mdangelo.brandmortgage.com
No, you don't need a primary residency address in US. The lender will look at your income and taxes for the last 2 years to determine your qualification for a loan.

I suggest that you talk to:

Kathy Vitali/Fairfield Mortgage

Direct:

(770) 540-5566

Email:

Kathy.Vitali@fairfieldmortgage.com

She will be able to assist you, she has a lot of experience with out of state borrowers. Please mention that Veronika referred you.

No, you do not need to be living in the U.S to purchase real estate here. All you need to do is get your financing together and decide what type of property you would like to invest. A variety of mortgage companies would be willing to handle this type of transaction. The rate would be depending of your credit history.

Gregg Mathis
No you will need to have filed taxes for the last two years. I work with investors regularly and am certain that I can assist you in purchasing investment property in the Atlanta area. Plase feel free to review my website, especially under the tab foreign investors as well as properties that are available for sale.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663
http://fredyancy.crye-leike.com
No, but you do need credit history in the USA