Home Buying in Mondovi>Question Details

Sasha Lynn, Home Buyer in Mondovi, WI

I am a young first time home buyer and would like to find a home to rent-to-own/land contract in the Mondovi, WI area and trying to find a realtor

Asked by Sasha Lynn, Mondovi, WI Mon Feb 22, 2010

that can help me with this?

Answers

2
Sasha,

Trevolyn made some great suggestions regarding possible financing options. One other option to look at for possible financing is the USDA Rural Development program. It is a program designed for first time homebuyers in Rural Areas.

If you have any questions I would be glad to talk with you about your options. And I bet that between the two of us could find a realtor that would be excited to work with you.

Best of luck on your home search.

Denis
Hello Sasha,
Could I ask why you feel that you need to do a rent-to-own?
It is a great tool to use for individuals that may not be able to purchase otherwise, but I always want to see if my clients have other options first.
An example would be: FHA is a great loan for young first time buyers like yourself &, right now, it is possible for you to get into a home with only 3.5% down(!) which is fabulous.
I can also refer you to a great agent in your area if you contact me (@909-262-6221 or Trevolyn@century21.com )