Home Buying in Thomasville>Question Details

serignygo, Home Buyer in Thomasville, GA

I am a 45 year old widow looking for a nice safe quiet place to relocate any suggestions?

Asked by serignygo, Thomasville, GA Thu Sep 26, 2013

Answers

5
Dear Ms Serignygo:

I can tell you that you will LOVE Thomasville, Georgia! We are surrounded by 70 plantations and located only 35 minutes from Tallahassee, Florida. Our community has been voted as one of the top affordable retirement communities.

Email or call me for your personal tour of our downtown area. I know you will be sold and ready to come our way.

Paula Barrett, Associate Broker
Look no further than Thomasville, GA.
The city deems itself the City of Roses and holds an annual Rose Festival. The town features plantations open to the public, a historic downtown, a large farmer's market, and a 320 year old oak tree at the corner of Monroe and Crawford streets. The population was 18,413 at the 2010 census.
Thomasville plants and maintains more than 7,000 roses located throughout the city, as do a number of residents who have their own rose gardens. During the last week of April, rose growers from all over the world display their prize roses for a panel of judges. Activities throughout the “City of Roses” include rose displays, parades, historical home and museum tours, street dances, arts and crafts show, nursery vendor displays, lectures, garden tours, walk/run races and food. Thomasville is home to several historic and cultural organizations, including the Thomas County Historical Society & Museum of History, the Thomasville Cultural Center, Jack Hadley's Black History Museum, Thomasville Landmarks, and Pebble Hill Plantation.
Email me and I will send you a short video about Thomasville @ eugenewjr@hotmail.com.
Thank You.
http://rmn.craigslist.org/reo/4092323669.html

check out this Condo in Rochester, MN!
If u are looking to relocate to Thomasville calle to get some specifics and I will send you some listings.
http://www.trulia.com/property/3132205478-3041-Des-Prez-Ave-…

Please see the above townhome I have listed in a lovely quiet neighborhood!!

I am happy to show you this property!