Home Buying in Washington>Question Details

Brittany Jon…, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

I am a 24 year old mother of two! I am searching for a home in the Queens Chapel area. What is the likely hood of that happening income 30,000?

Asked by Brittany Jones, Washington, DC Sun Nov 3, 2013

Answers

9
Get with your lender and go over what the options are.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Hi Brittney,

yes, it is possible. Feel free to give me a call or look on site below and determine for yourself a reasonable mortgage payment for you & a home(s) you may desire.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Hi Britanny, May I help you find an appropriate lender? The first step to buying a home is hiring a Realtor to help you with selecting the appropriate lender for your situation. contact me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
Hi Brittany. I will try to answer your question directly. Yes, you can buy a home making an income of $30,000. Your income will determine the maximum mortgage you will qualify for. We can also use other sources of income to help you qualify.

I was a mortgage banker for 7 years prior to getting my real estate license. The first step is to find out the number of bedrooms and baths you are looking for to insure we can find a home that will meet your needs in the Queens Chapel area. We can explore single family homes, townhomes and condos. Also we will have to determine if you are mortgage ready at this point or if we may have to take some additional steps to get you mortgage ready.

Finally, I work with several first time homebuyer programs that can assist with the down payment and help you understand the pluses and minuses of homeownership. Feel free to contact me directly at 202.520.1819.
Web Reference: http://www.FindDCHouses.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Brittany my question to you is what is your FICO score? While some lenders are doing loans for 640 or even lower,minimum credit score that most people must have now according to big banks such as Wells Fargo and Bank of America is 660. And if you don't have at least a 660 FICO,call me and I would put you in touch with a company that can help you restore your credit. Good luck to you.
Good Evening Brittany. The first step has been taken. You have decided to be proactive and started to see what are your possibilities. When you get a chance contact me so we can get together to discuss your options. There are programs out there that can assist you as a first time home buyer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ricardo Vasquez
Weichert Realtors
2024380311
http://www.ricardomyrealtor.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
Hi Brittany-I actually used to live in that area. The first step is to contact a mortgage loan officer. He/she will be able to provide you with accurate information after thoroughly assessing your situation. Let me know if you need any assistance in locating a mortgage loan officer. I can help you. Also there are a few programs that I may be able to direct you to as well.

I am a licensed real estate agent in Maryland and Virginia. Feel free to contact me for more information.

Stephany DeBerry
Realtor, Exit Choice Realty
stephanydeberry@exitchoicerealty,com
571.258.7371 cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013

Stephany DeBerry
Realtor, Exit Choice Realty
stephanydeberry@exitchoicerealty,com
571.258.7371 cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
There are a lot of variables here Brittany. I would contact a local mortgage broker or bank and talk with them about your situation. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013