Home Buying in Mundelein>Question Details

premiumheata…, Home Buyer in Vernon Hills, IL

I am a working disabled person with a moderate income but steady income. I am looking for programs or grants that will help me buy a house.

Asked by premiumheatair, Vernon Hills, IL Thu Apr 18, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


There are a few programs available that are based on income levels. You can contact Affordable Housing of Lake County for more details. I would be happy to assist as well.

If you find this helpful, kindly give me a thumbs up.
Web Reference: http://www.ahclc.org
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 5, 2013

give me a call when you get a second. 630-330-2229 Sean Cochran
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer