jhtidwell, Home Buyer in Woodbridge, VA

I am a widowed single mom w/ young child looking to purchase a home and stop the constant relocation.

Asked by jhtidwell, Woodbridge, VA Tue Mar 12, 2013

I have excellent credit, but no money for a down payment. I have owned a house before, but I sold it in 2009. Wondering if there are any state or federal government grants or assistance programs that could help me with a downpayment?

Answers

4
Please contact me I work with clients in your area who are in the same situation. Also, I work with lenders that have grant programs.

Carolyn Liddell
Sun Realty
540-659-3636

This is a great market to buy a home as home prices are on a steady incline. I absolutely agree with you that relocating is not easy!!

I am working with a few lenders who have programs for 100% financing (no down payment). Please give me a call and I will help you through the process. Looking forward to speaking with you and being an asset to your real estate needs!!

Faiza Alvi - Realtor®
Prince William Realty, Inc.
703-389-7973 (Direct)
703-580-9995 (Fax)
http://www.house2homeva.com
MILLION DOLLAR CLUB - PWAR 2011

I believe:
Real Estate is about building relationships
& serving clients with honesty, integrity & passion.
Absolutely! If you buy in VA there are a few programs available to homebuyers. I'd love to talk to you about them if you'd like to contact me I can put in touch with a few lenders who can help you obtain the financing you'll need to make your new purchase. I also have home buyer classes available and have one coming up in Woodbridge.

We will walk you through the home buying process from beginning to end and also talk about available programs to Virginia home buyers. We have many speakers including lenders, home inspectors and title company representatives! This is a very informative class and I highly recommend anyone looking into buying come in and learn. Not to mention that if you use some of the programs available for downpayment assistance, this class will count toward the credit you'll need for qualifying for the down payment assistance!

My next class is in Woodbridge on March 23rd. We'd love to have you registration is easy just contact me either by email or phone and we'll get you signed up. There is no obligation and the class is free!

Jamie Skojec
Home Source Realty
Direct: (571) 334-2343
JAMIESKOJEC@gmail.com
Engage a local LicensedMortgage Broker to qualify by clicking "Find a Pro" in the header of this website. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com