Home Buying in 19083>Question Details

chaas310, Home Buyer in Prospect Park, PA

I am a widow of a retired military service member, can I use the VA loan to purchase a home, and sell the one I have now?

Asked by chaas310, Prospect Park, PA Fri Apr 26, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Definitely consult a mortgage broker on buying using a VA loan. As for buying another home and selling yours, please check out Havertown-Homes.com
Web Reference: http://havertown-homes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 26, 2013
You should be able to if you have a Certificate of Eligibility. You can obtain this COE also know as form 261880. You can obtain and download the form directly from the Veterans Administration site. It can take a couple weeks to get the Certificate or your lender can obtain the form for you through the VA ebenefits portal.

Best of Luck:

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
Ex-Mortgage Banker of 10 years
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 26, 2013
Good morning,

My name is Abby, I'm a Realtor with Century 21. I can assist you. Your primary step should be to contact a mortgage broker regarding a loan to purchase with a VA. I'm including his information for your use and mine.

I'd be happy to meet with you.

This is mortgage brokers info:
Michael Graff
Sr. Loan Officer
First American Mortgage NMLS#143923
Cell/Text: 610-405-0391
eFax: 866-704-5783

And this is mine:
Feel free to call or email me.


Abby Manero
Century 21
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 26, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer