Home Buying in Rochester>Question Details

walliezee, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

I am a teacher working full time, have about $30000 in student loans yet to pay off.....our current realtor is not using my credit/name in our search

Asked by walliezee, Rochester, NY Mon Jul 1, 2013

Answers

4
What is the question you are seeking an answer to though?
My name is Michael Corby and I am a credit specialist. I noticed you question when I was reviewing my Uncle's Property on 51 Running Brooke Lane... which is going on the market soon... So you can call me at 330.554.6054 email mdcorby9@yahoo.com. I am also on FB as well.
I'm not sure what you mean by (credit/name)but if you do have credit issues , have you ever considered a lease with a option to by,that get"s you into a house and also buys you time to build up your credit and pay down your loans,
Realtors help you thru the buying process. Your loan representative (either bank or mortgage) will be the one who determines who and what is involved in the loan process. It seems that this would best be addressed by your loan rep.

If you have more specific concerns and do not have a Buyer's Exclusive Right to Represent, please feel free to contact me at realtordanarusnak@gmail.com.