Home Buying in Delray Beach>Question Details

chasces7, Home Buyer in Exton, PA

I am a swimmer and would like to know what 55 and over communities in Delray and Boynton Beaches have pools for lap swimmers.

Asked by chasces7, Exton, PA Fri Feb 17, 2012

Besides olympic type resort style outdoor pools these communities also have indoor lap pools:
Huntington Lakes, Huntington Point and Coral Lakes.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you wish further assistance. I'd be pleased to send a sampling of current active listings in each of these communities.

Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496

If you are ready to move quickly on a great opportunity I have a 2/2 second floor opportunity with amazing clubhouse facilities with a lap pool and much, much more. Deal just fell through and at $28,000 is one of the better current opportunities in the area.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me at your convenience and I can send you the information.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
If you are looking for Boynton Beach homes in 55+ communities with lap pools, the various Valencias may offer what you're looking for. There are 7 of these communities spread between Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, and Lake Worth.

These active adult communities in Boynton Beach and Delray Beach also offer large, lavish clubhouses with dozens of organized activities, along with a gym, sauna, spa, card rooms and billiard rooms.

If your definition of a lap pool is one in which you are alone in a small pool with water resistance that you set on your own, then these homes in Boynton Beach and Delray Beach may not give you what you are looking for.

However, if you are looking for pools that are long enough to swim laps in without hitting a resting body, and that are set up with swimming areas and relaxation areas, then these active active adult commmunities in Delray Beach and Boynton Beach will give you the space you need to exercise in.

To find a Boynton Beach or Delray Beach home in a 55+ community that suits your parameters, call a Boynton Beach or Delray Beach realtor. He or she can send you a list of current homes that are availabe in these active adult communities in Boynton Beach and Delray Beach.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
Hi Chasces7. Good for you! Lap swimming is wonderful exercise. Before I can answer that question I need to find out more details, such as, property type, country club?, price range, etc.. Please get in touch with me so that I can discuss this further with you and be of better help to you.

Thanks for asking such a great question.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Web Reference: http://www.BuySellBoca.com