alayrakesh, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

I am a student in Hoboken NJ , I would like to purchase a house in NJ , I have received SSN recently so kindly guide me , I can pay 20 % soon

Asked by alayrakesh, Jersey City, NJ Thu Nov 24, 2011

Answers

10
Yo how soon is soon? I am getting old waiting for your answer. I am looking for buyers in this lifetime are you ready now or should I ask later? I will wait for another minute than I got to go. bada bing bada boom ?
Also remember that when you purchase a home, you also must think of exit strategy. Consider how long you will be in a home. Most home buyers don't consider the costs associated with selling a piece of real estate. If your home doesn't appreciate, or you don't purchase it with equity already built in, the selling cost will come out of your pocket. Educate yourself in the home buying and selling process, and also about mortgages. I by no means think you will get the knowledge of a professional in the field, but there are lots of tools out there for you to educate yourself. Also, be afraid to ask your realtor any question on your hands, not too many times on your life will you be making a purchase as big as your home. Don't purchase blindly.
As many of the other realtors and mortgage brokers have said, there are many factors in buying a home. I am a realtor in Hoboken and I specialize in first time buyers. I would be glad to sit down with you and go over the process of home buying and help you decide if this is the best option for you.

Diane Maxon
Century 21 Innovative Realty
201-780-6594
You didn’t mention if you are employed or not. Down payment is only one piece of the puzzle. Have your Realtor introduce you to the loan officer they trust the most, then meet and deliver all of the support documents the lender will need to approve your loan. That is the only way to go, good luck,
Alayrakesh,

Before you decide to buy a home, you need to figure out how much home you can afford. Congratulations on getting your SSN and on saving up money for a down payment. Those are great things to have, but do you have any income yet? How much longer will you be a student in Hoboken? Then what? These are the questions you need to answer, before you should consider buying a house.

If you have income and plan to be in the area for several years, then the first step would be to speak with a lender to get pre-qualified to buy. This will help you determine your price range, and help a Realtor find you the right home. Remember buying a home is not the right move for everyone. Hope this helps and Congratulations!

David Paris, Realtor
Century 21 Innovative Realty
Web Reference: http://www.hobocondos.com/
You picked a good, fixer d time to buy...The first question I would ask you is 20% of what, what can you afford?
the price of the property will depend, on the location, age of the property, a one or two family home, in move in condition , or a home that needs work. How far are you willing to travel?
I would begin by getting per-qualified by you bank or mortgage broker in order to know how much you can afford.
If you don't know where to go, I could suggest several qualified people. When do you plan to purchase?
Would you consider a short sale, it would take more time but could save you a substantial amount of money.The company that I am with has over 50 years of experience in Real Estate and I have over eight years in the field.
I will be happy to help you find a house that suits your life style and budget. Let me know when you are ready and I will spend time with you in selecting from the many homes available. I do work outside of Hoboken. Essex, Sussex, Bergen and Hudson .
I can also help you with getting an attorney, house inspector.
feeel free to call me with questions, no obligations.

Jean Jacques DuBane
Realtor Associate
Robert DeRuggiero Inc.Realtors
201.736.0904
jeanjacques.1@netzero.com
First you need to select an agent that you feel comfortable working with that works for a reputable company in the area you are looking at. You need to feel secure that they will represent your best interest so you need to trust them and their guidance. An experienced agent will quickly be able to find you what you are looking for and then they will take you the process of contract to close. Feel free to call or email with any questions!

Schaun Ulrikson
Broker - Associate
Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty
501 Washington
Hoboken, NJ 07030

201-344-4201 mobile
agent9904@gmail.com
You could not have picked a better time. Prices are low, interest rates are at an all time low. All we need to do is sit down with you and figure out what your needs are as far as features, location, condition, and then we can narrow down what to actually look at. I will guide you through the whole process, every step of the way, from making an offer, negotiating the offer, finding an attorney, inspecting the home, moving the mortgage process along, and finally to closing, when you get your key! This is my job and I do it every day, full time. You can reach me on my cell phone at 201-232-3341. Call me so that we can set up an appointment.

Gertrud Borchardt
Liberty Realty LLC
131 Washington St
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Dear alayrakesh,

I would love to help you. I work with first time buyers all the time and call guide you through the process. It's important to work with someone who is honest and patient as the process can get overwhelming. Please call me at 201-723-3300 to discuss. Or email me- DGiordano@BrianDavidRealtors.com. I'll be around all weekend. Happy Thanksgiving,

Darren
Web Reference: http://www.gioMOVES.com

Do you know what areas your interested in? Is it just Hoboken? Your next step should be getting a pre-approval from a mortgage company and having an idea of what area or towns your interested in. I would gladly help you.

Felix Nazario - Realtor Associate
RealtyMark Expert Advantage
Cell or Text (908) 216-6399
Web Reference: http://www.FelixNazario.com