Question Details

barmentajr, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

I am a snow bird. we wish to purchase a home to livein during the cold winter moths in Denver. and wish to live in Henderson, Nev.

Asked by barmentajr, Denver, CO Tue May 7, 2013

Answers

3
Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from an FDIC member Bank Mortgage Banker with over 17 years of experience in the industry.

I look forward to working with you! And making your dreams a REALITY
Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England Member FDIC /Dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
I'd be happy to assist you! Please contact me directly, so I can find out more about your specific wants/needs, price range, etc. I work with a lot of relocation buyers and retirees. I can set you up for a search in the MLS so you receive listings directly, the day they come on the market. Let me know how I can help!

Sally Grenier
sallygrenier@msn.com
The best Realtor there is Helene Moore at Windermere:
helenem@windermere.com

Good luck and may God bless