Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Chris, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I am a real estate developer that fixes and flips properties throughout NE philly seeking home buyer in 112k price range

Asked by Chris, Philadelphia, PA Wed Oct 9, 2013

I am an investor that fixes and flips property throughout Philadelphia and I have a project that will be complete in the upcoming weeks in the NorthEast Area off Tackawanna St. It is a 3 bed 1.5 bath totally updated home (granite, new cabinets and flooring) going for 112k with a buyer's incentive of 5k to go towards closing costs or appliances etc. I wanted to see if you have a perspective client interested in that area if you do feel free to contact me via email mitchellinvestmentgroup@yahoo.com

Answers

2
Chris,

Please don't be surprised if Trulia removes your "question" since these forums are not intended for self-promotion.

While I understand that you are probably trying to save some money by trying to sell the property yourself, but if you are looking for a pro-active agent to market the property on your behalf and free you up to concentrate your business, I hope to hear from you.

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®, e-Pro®
Coldwell Banker Preferred – Conshohocken

Office: (610) 828-9558 * Cell: (215) 866-8030
Direct: (484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
Email: jstein@cbpref.com
Web: http://www.joshuasteinhomes.com
Blog: http://jsteinhomes.wordpress.com/
If using a broker ever becomes an option, be happy to help. Specializing in property-valuation & re-development, REO, Rehab to Resale & Rehab to Rent. Single Family & Multi family. Center City to S Philly To Fishtown to NE Philly

Leon Aksman "Mr. Brickhouse"