Home Buying in 02125>Question Details

Shahidur Rah…, Home Buyer in 02421

I am a permanent resident of USA my credit score is more than 730 but i did not file any tax return as yet

Asked by Shahidur Rahman, 02421 Sun Aug 30, 2009

now like to purchase a income property pl advise whether i can get loan

Help the community by answering this question:


You would probably be best served speaking with a lender. You might want to speak with more than one. IF you don't A-S-K, you don't G-E-T!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 30, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer