Ken, Home Buyer in Auburn Hills, MI

I am a male looking to purchase in Indian Village

Asked by Ken, Auburn Hills, MI Tue Jun 30, 2009

Since I will be living there alone just wondering how is the crime and area at night. What problems has others had in the past? Looking at a house on Seminole by St. Paul.

Answers

4
Hi Ken, Actually Indian Village is the saffest area in Detroit to purchase a home, the neighbors are great. They are always watching the houses in the area. I have been looking to purchase a home in Indian Village myself, I have drove around the area and spoke with a few of the neighbors and they were always friendly. As with any area you always have one or two idiots who live in the area, and I am sure Indian Village has this there, but for the most part I would believe it to be safe. I have a real estate agent who I use and she is awesome with any information you would need on the area. IF you would ike I can get you her number and you may call her and ask any question about your concern. Good Luck looking for a home.
I am an agent in Detroit. I can Help find what you are looking for in Indian Village. Let me know if you would like the help of a buyers agent to get you the best possible home for a great deal.
Ken,

I have several friends that live in Indian Village that I can put you in touch with.
Hi Ken,
As a Real Estate agent I can't comment on your question. Call the police department and they should be able to help. There are some very cool houses in that neighborhood. Let me know if you would like the help of a buyers agent to get you the best possible terms on a home in Indian Village. Good luck!