isw123, Home Buyer in Woodland Hills, CA

I am a low income renter looking to buy something in the San Fernando Valley area of CA. I need a mortgage person who is knowledgeable in L.A.

Asked by isw123, Woodland Hills, CA Tue Mar 16, 2010

programs for low-income first time home buyers.
HELP!!!!

Answers

13
Hello isw123, you will need to be pre-approved to be able to meet an agent to view and submit offers on any homes of your choice. If you figure out what cities/zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms and the maximum payment/price you are looking to achieve you can be emailed listings to fit your search criteria.

You may qualify FHA from fico scores between 500-579 with 10% down or minimum 580 fico score may qualify FHA 3.5% down or as low as .5% half percent down payment program. You may consider 3% down conventional from a minimum 620 fico score.

Your qualifications will be determined by your credit profile, debt to income ratios, fico scores, home price, loan program and how much you want to invest into the down payment and closing costs. If you have credit issues, your credit scores can be raised within 3-4 days in most cases to qualify for programs, rates and terms as necessary.

It only takes a few dozen questions to qualify, go over your options and email you listings to study and compare. Here are some links to study as well as web reference links to many loan program pages offered...

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran & VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
22+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 5pm by phone Monday thru Saturday, Sundays by appt., EMAIL ANYTIME 24/7
Under640FicoScoreLoans@gmail.com or HomeLoans4U@live.com
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY
http://www.trulia.com/profile/SherylArndt

If my response was helpful, consider clicking Thank or Link.
Hello Isw,

I have a whole team for "first time buyers" in my office in Sherman Oaks. Please contact me and I can help you. I also have an excellent mortgage broker in my team.

Alex Khalilifard | Realtor - General Contractor
BRE License #: 01937591
Listing and Selling Agent
RE/MAX
Alex@TopHomesLA.com
Direct: 818.925.8088
http://www.TopHomesLA.com
I absolutely LOVE working with 1st time home buyers and would love to help you.
Feel free to email me jacqui.rum@gmail.com so we can start house hunting!
:)
We work with several reputable lenders in the San Fernando Valley and would be happy to give you their information for you to choose from. Just let me know.
Well i' m a low income person who lives in Minnesota. how can someone help me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
I'd highly recommend:
Anila Whitney Miller with Prospect: anila.whiney@prospectmtg.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
HELLO Help,
Call Tom Cortesi 818-501-4800 and see what he can qualify you for. Are you aware of any of the first time buyers programs available? There are a few seminars coming up if you are interested.
Michael Jake Jacobsen
Prudential California Realty
16810 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, Ca91436 818-817-4298
Scott Smith at Prospect 818.422.4663
Hello ISW123,

FHA is a good option. 3.5% down and the seller can credit you some of your closing costs. Try Dana Dukelow at Prospect Mortgage. He is amazing! (310) 461-1893.
Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900
Good Afternoon,

Since I am in Northern California, I will pass along the website and name of an excellent person down south, Scott Schang or any of his loan officers. He has a great website that is helpful, especially for teachers. But, if you are not a teacher do not worry - they can help you with finding special programs to assist you. I have posted their website below:
Good Afternoon,

Dear Isw123,
Shoot me an email, I have an excellent Loan officer with BOA.
Call Eli Weinberger at Bank of America, 310-927-2467 - Tell him I sent you. He has worked with a lot of my first-time home buyers, including those getting FHA loans. He can help see if he can get you pre-approved for a loan.

Contact me too about the opportunities in the San Fernando Valley market - I am very experienced in that area and can help you find a great property and navigate the buying process. Give me a call at 310-482-0173 or email schulmanrd@yahoo.com. (and remember, using a buyers agent doesn't cost you a penny - the fees are paid for by the seller)

Look forward to speaking with you,

Richard Schulman
#1 Buyers Agent Keller Williams Los Angeles Region