Home Buying in Chesterfield>Question Details

Beau0124, Home Buyer in Chesterfield, MO

I am a full time student at Logan College of Chiropractic . I want to be a house in the $50,000, how can I go about this with no real income source?

Asked by Beau0124, Chesterfield, MO Tue Oct 6, 2009

Answers

4
Lisa McKnight’s answer
I agree with Debbie a Loan Officer can help you see how much you can qualify for. You may be pleasantly surprised and qualify for a higher amount with the interest rate. A great Loan Officer is Regina Ruvinova, regina@capmortgage.com. There were no home available in the immediate Chesterfield area in the price range requested. I have included a few homes with 20-30 minutes of Chesterfield. Click here to see homes.
View Listings link will be available for 30 days. If you do not see a link, copy this text to the address line in your browser:
http://maris.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Gstl&am…
Hi Debbie,

Lenders are required to verify borrowers' ability to repay loans by underwriting their current income. Sounds like you don't have one now, your best bet would be to obtain a loan with a coborrower (Mom/Dad?) who bring usable income to the equation. I am in St Louis, glad to help if you have more questions! Thanks, Ted
Hi Debbie,

Beau0124 -

Congratulations on going to Chiropractic school!

I don't mean this to sound flip, but I do believe your question is best answered by a lender. If you know of a lender in your area or have a recommendation from someone in the area, I suggest you visit with a lender.

How are you currently paying rent? other bills? etc. I would let a lender talk with you about your income source and if that would be in the parameters of obtaining a loan.

Good luck and again, congratulations!